+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thom and Jai? An Item??

Thom & Jai? naaaaaah
    Now that would mean Carson & Ted
    orrrrrrr
    Kyan & Carson? But since Kyan has found his man let's not make assumptions. Now Pier 1 and Thom? Now thats one match made in heaven. Now I am just patiently waiting for the commercial ads to pop up on TV.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethom
    All I have to say is that I wish Thom could be my item....

(I know, I know, he's gay)

Hey, I wish that Jai and Thom were aty leaset bisexual! Those guys are too cute to be gay ! Jai and I have soo much in common, I swear he'd be my dream guy if he weren't gay!

So TLC81, if you don't mind, what do you and Jai have in common? Is it dancing, culture or a sweet personality?

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    I saw Thom & Jai in L.A. a couple of months ago. They were at a fashion thingy I breezed through. They looked like they were having a great time together and they seemed very cozy but as much as I would like to see them together, because I think they make a really cute couple, I think they are just friends.

They seem like fun loving guys who all care for each other but, they appear to be very professional and smart about behavior.

(12hdd, please carry your camera with you next time! )

FORT Newbie

Jai&Thom

Hi everyone I'm also new! I just noticed my user name is kind of long so qlab is fine lol. Anyhow I thought for a while now that something was going on between Kyan and Carson. Then about a month ago I picked up on Thom and Jai also so those of you who thought that aren't alone out there lol. This was all before I knew that Jai and Kyan were already attached though. I guess what it is, is there all very close.

quicklikeabunny (I'm hearing Carson saying your name now!)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TLC81
    Hey, I wish that Jai and Thom were aty leaset bisexual! Those guys are too cute to be gay ! Jai and I have soo much in common, I swear he'd be my dream guy if he weren't gay!
    i agree, same wit me, hed be like the perfect match, its juz the singing the ancing everything bout him, we so match lol

I know it could never happen they're both to professional for that! But any of you who have the DVD theres a part where they are all in a huddle-type-thing and the shot shows them from the back and Thom's hand seems to be kind of caressing Jai's butt- I don't know
    !Fab Five Fanatic!

Jai: Idiot's guide to beer... Who's that much of an idiot that they need a whole guide to beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Fab5Fanatic
    I know it could never happen they're both to professional for that! But any of you who have the DVD theres a part where they are all in a huddle-type-thing and the shot shows them from the back and Thom's hand seems to be kind of caressing Jai's butt- I don't know
    I thought that was Kyan, some people on the official board were talking about that and they all seem to think it was Kyan. Ted also slapped his butt at the end of the Vinnie episode.
    As for Jai and Thom being a couple...I, personally, don't think so, Thom is 10 years older than Jai. And Thom describes Jai as his little brother, and they act that way too.
    From where i'm standing it just looks like they're really good friends, who happen to be affectionate.
    But I like this thread, me and my friends sometimes try to find "evidence" about two of them dating, but if all of them would be true they would all be dating.
    I alvays say that Jai's built like a kitten -Thom

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast