+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QEFTSG 12/16/03 A Rememberance of Battles Won.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaloop
    Which one was the comedian? I can't remember him!
    I believe his name was Alan/Allen Rickman (sp).

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    I, too, would have liked to see some of the guys who didn't keep up; but it's only an hour show.

Also wondered about Butch bringing a hetero friend instead of a woman.

By the way: If I don't get back here for a few days, Happy Holidays, everyone.

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, or whatever, have a happy and safe one.

I believe his name was Alan/Allen Rickman (sp).
    His name was Alan Corey, eldee. (I looked it up in the recap.)

Alan Rickman is an actor.

I was wondering about Butch too!

But Thom was soooo funny!!!! He asked Butch's friend if he was married, and the friend said yeah, and Thom said "Does she know about Butch...hehe.."

I love Thom!!! The comment about the white dress in regards to George's gf was hilarious.

I would have liked to have heard from the other guys, but they picked the good ones! That Adam really followed through....

My reasoning is that these were the four who were most popular among the other's. I wasn't too keen on the back up singer or the single dad. The four that were profiled were the one's I was most curious about.

I'm thinking that surfer guy wasn't allowed to be shown because his girlfriend was pissed that Carson said her boots looked like they belonged to a hooker from Trenton *LOL*

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I'm thinking that surfer guy wasn't allowed to be shown because his girlfriend was pissed that Carson said her boots looked like they belonged to a hooker from Trenton *LOL*
    I'm thinking its because she was just always pissed, in general!

This was a great episode. I can't wait to tape it for my girlfriend and watch it with her(I have it recorded on TiVo). Adam looks so great! This show has kind of "inspired" me also. I have been trying to update my wardrobe, style out my living space, and eat better/exercise more so that I can look better and impress my girlfriend even more.

Plus, after watching this episode, I totally want to throw a Holiday party for all of my friends! I wanna make that wine drink!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    .............Adam looks so great! This show has kind of "inspired" me also. I have been trying to update my wardrobe, style out my living space, and eat better/exercise more so that I can look better and impress my girlfriend even more...........
    Stop! Don't change a bit. Maybe you can apply to the show and get picked. You don't have to be awful in order to get picked. Just look at John, and look at him. Keep looking, ahhhhhh. I hope that someone from FORT applies and then gives us his first hand report.

I was just happy that John and Tina were still together. That episode when he proposed made me absolutely weepy. And hooray for her for throwing the blowdryer out the window!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryssa
    His name was Alan Corey, eldee. (I looked it up in the recap.)

Alan Rickman is an actor.
    Thanks Cryssa. I should have checked and not tried to remember. I thought that last name sounded familiar.

I really like the monthly massage package that Butch got. I think we all knew what they were giving John B. That was so thoughtful of them!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast