+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 12 Months of the Fab Five

FORT Newbie

The 12 Months of the Fab Five

Hello fellow QE Fans!

While at the NBC Experience Store this afternoon, I picked up the 2004 Queer Eye calendar - it was worth waiting on line for again! (Darn you store staff for putting it at the end of the register! Darn you!) Each month features the hip tips we've seen at the end of each episode with pictures from 12 of the 15 makeovers we have seen, plus some fun pictures of the cast. Of course each of the FF get a month to themselves (Thom fanatics like me have to wait until August for our fix....but it's worth it....Thom against NYC skyline at night in a dark suit....mmmmm....) and the picture from September is one Beatles fans may either love or hate (I am of the former persuasion).

Worth the $12.95 if you ask me. Cannot wait until the holiday reunion special!

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by KateYCP2k
    Hello fellow QE Fans!

While at the NBC Experience Store this afternoon, I picked up the 2004 Queer Eye calendar - it was worth waiting on line for again! (Darn you store staff for putting it at the end of the register! Darn you!) Each month features the hip tips we've seen at the end of each episode with pictures from 12 of the 15 makeovers we have seen, plus some fun pictures of the cast. Of course each of the FF get a month to themselves (Thom fanatics like me have to wait until August for our fix....but it's worth it....Thom against NYC skyline at night in a dark suit....mmmmm....) and the picture from September is one Beatles fans may either love or hate (I am of the former persuasion).

Worth the $12.95 if you ask me. Cannot wait until the holiday reunion special!
    Do you know anywhere else we can get this calendar?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    Do you know anywhere else we can get this calendar?
    I believe you can also order it at shopnbc.com. I've checked around a few bookstores/calendar shops and have not seen it, but I did that early on and they may not have received the calendar yet.

FORT Newbie
    I got it too, a few weeks ago!! I bought mine at Barnes and Noble and had an
    arguement with the casheir person thing.

Her: That blonde one is annoying..
    Me: No...he isn't.
    Her: Yes he is.
    Me: I'm sorry, but no he ISN'T.
    Her: Fine...he isn't. Sorry.

Poor Carson. But yes, the calendar is fantastic. Definately buy it!!
    I love the Fab 5

Carson: Dead animals always add ambience...not.
    Kyan: Hey Jai, I found the culture. It's at the bottom of the toothbrush holder.
    Ted: I like to think of us as gay superheroes...without the tights.
    Thom: It's so ugly! Everything is so ugly!
    Jai: I broke the wall. I broke the wall and I'm not sure it matters.

Thom......Yummmmmmmm!! lovethom's Avatar
    Oh boy! Thanks for the info. I have a Barnes and Nobles around the corner where I work. I'm going to look for the calendar today, hope they still have some left. Have to wait until August to see my man, huh?.....that's o.k., I have him in my dreams every night!!

FORT Regular
    Here's the ShopNBC link.

Thom......Yummmmmmmm!! lovethom's Avatar
    Hey I went at lunchtime and got my Fab 5 2004 calendar. Boy do they look good!! The young woman that checked me out asked me about the show. And of course, I couldn't stop talking about it. She is going to start watching it, she wants ideas for her boyfriend. She told me he really needs help! Another convert!!!! You go Fab 5!!!!!

ohmygawd LoveFab5.......
    The B&N had their opinion of Carson when "found blonde one annoying"
    I either would have said "pie hole" in the conversation to silence the cashier, but ya can't please everyone. I still am on a quest to see what these calendars look like. But I will.......I WILL!

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    ohmygawd LoveFab5.......
    The B&N had their opinion of Carson when "found blonde one annoying"
    I either would have said "pie hole" in the conversation to silence the cashier, but ya can't please everyone. I still am on a quest to see what these calendars look like. But I will.......I WILL!
    Thanks for the info about B&N. Hopefully if B&N has it, Borders will too. I have to go there tomorrow to pick up something I ordered for my granddaughter. If they don't have it, I guess I'll have to make a trip to B&N (about 4 times as far.)

I'm going to wait until after New Year's to get my calendar since all calendars are 50% then. I can't help it. I'm cheap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast