+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QEFTSG 11/25/03 Wiggin' out with Richard!

QEFTSG 11/25/03 Wiggin' out with Richard!

This weeks lucky victim is Richard Miller, a 36 year old insecure lawyer with a wife-Shana and 3 rugrats of various ages. The house they live in is cavernous in its lack of character due to the fact that the walls are bare, the floors are bare, the rooms are bare, thank god the kids aren't bare!! The house echos like a cave, They have been there for 2 1/2 years and have NOTHING! It's going to take the whole budget to furnish the joint.

The Invasion: Our intrepid heroes make their entrance to Castle Sparce and cannot believe the lack of everything. That is, except for the suit coats that Carson finds in the closet. He and the kids set about cleaning out the clothes crop by tossing the wardrobe weeds out a convenient window thats in the walk-in. Kids, don't try this at home without the help of a professional. Thom has a good foundation to start remodelling, its a clean canvas ready for work. Kyan figures that when Richards wig is gone, then he can cornrow his chest hair, any more and he will be called gorrilla body.

Shopping Off with Richard to town, without Carson (and did he look shocked and pouty!) First stop is to the Caterers, yes dear readers, Richard is so inept in the adulthood portion of his life that he can't burn water and forgot the recipe for ice so his coming out from under the rug party is being catered!!! And thank god for that!

Second stop is with Thom to Baker- a classy furniture store. First thing picked is a sun shaped mirror to start filling the wall space, then couches, rugs, and other accrutriments for the rest of the rooms.

Carson comes to play and off to Saks we go, spritzing foo-foo along the way. Settling on a dark pinstripe suit for work,(handcheck Carson!!) and Chamoise shirt and slacks for play and a jogging suit for psuedo comfy chic.

Jai takes him down to the Great White Way to go backstage to Tabbo, the new broadway show starring Boy George and produced by Rosie O'donnell. Richard is speachless since he loves the theater and its just about the only adult thing he does outside of work.

Back at Home We get to see the fruits of Thom's labor, and I want him to do my house next. That mirror really looks good hanging on the wall. The new dining room area is great! The living room looks comfortable, and the bedroom has style, much more than Richard did. The party is a hit, with everyone rubbing Richards head except for Mama, the most dominating witch we have seen yet. I can see where Richard gets his insecurity from, having her as a role model of "I am right and you are wrong" all the time growing up. She is the main reason he wore that dumb dead rat on his head for 13 years, cause she thought he would look stupid without it. At last, Richard steps up to adulthood and stands on his own two feet without any heaviness weighing on his head, thats cause the wig is now barbeque

Another job well done by the Fab Five!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I love the title. Great recap!

I had the same reaction to his mother. No wonder he's so insecure.

It was a great episode...though I do have one complaint. At the end when the Fab 5 gathered in the loft to watch the party...what in the heck was with those pants Carson was wearing? They were absolutely awful.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Enjoyed your recap and I agree about the mother. I hope he gains enough confidence not to worry about what Mummy thinks. Loved the FF as usual.

FORT Newbie
    POOR RICHARD????? POOR RICHARD"S WIFE for having to put up with a Mother-in-law like that!

Each time they showed her interview piece, she said she hoped they didn't touch her boy's hair. I wish she could've been happy for her son for stepping up and showing the world that he was going bald. There is nothing wrong with it, it happens to lots of men! And it is HER fault (the bald gene comes from the mother's side of the family).
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Ilikai, I like your recaps. Will you do other shows in the future?

I am the official FORT recapper for QE. I will be doing all the shows, if that is what you are asking. Right now I don't have any plans to recap any other shows than QE.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread