+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/25 - Richard M. (episode 115)

FORT Newbie
    I walked around the house all night saying, "Dad, you don't want to make Carson mad.." for no apparent reason. PLEASE, don't let me be busy next tuesday.
    I love the Fab 5

Carson: Dead animals always add ambience...not.
    Kyan: Hey Jai, I found the culture. It's at the bottom of the toothbrush holder.
    Ted: I like to think of us as gay superheroes...without the tights.
    Thom: It's so ugly! Everything is so ugly!
    Jai: I broke the wall. I broke the wall and I'm not sure it matters.

Thom......Yummmmmmmm!! lovethom's Avatar
    I just loved the interaction with the guys on last night's show!!! They were so cute. I loved the part when Thom shut Carson in the basement!! When Ted told Carson he wasn't coming out with them, was great. I was also glad it was just them and the "subject" instead of the whole family going along. And Richard looked 100% better without that toupee. I have to agree though, a lawyer being so unsure of himself?.....kinda strange!!!
    And, of course, the most important part, I have to say at the end, when they were giving their tips, and Thom had that towel on and dropped it!!! Oooooh my......I was fanning myself.

Good news for those of us without Bravo:

NBC will air this episode tonight (11/26) at 8pm Eastern, opposite Survivor. Warm up those VCR's!

After his unveiling the top of his head and getting a cut, I thought he kind of looked like Matt Lauer from the NBC morning news.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Loved this episode. So many things made me laugh. Great transformation - I think he was really open to change. Kyan looked so proud

Nice plug for Rosie's ailing show, huh?

But...that MOTHER - she was nasty!! The wife was so happy for her husband

I could have done without Rosie. I used to be a fan when she did stand up. Once she got her show, little things about her really turned me off. I don't miss her.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethom
    When Ted told Carson he wasn't coming out with them, was great.
    He looked so wounded! Like Ted had taken away his puppy or something! I loved it!

I have to agree though, a lawyer being so unsure of himself?.....kinda strange!!!
    This was puzzling me too until it occurred to me that he doesn't necessarily have to be a lawyer who argues in court or is even in front of very many people at a time. He could be an estate planner and rarely see more than a handful of people at one time.

And, of course, the most important part, I have to say at the end, when they were giving their tips, and Thom had that towel on and dropped it!!!
    I loved that part! So playful! The Fab 5 make my Tuesday nights the best night of the week!

The Fab Five always make me LOL and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Loved this episode. So many things made me laugh. Great transformation - I think he was really open to change. Kyan looked so proud

Nice plug for Rosie's ailing show, huh?

But...that MOTHER - she was nasty!! The wife was so happy for her husband
    It was a great episode! The guy was a good subject and I think once he gets a little more confidence in himself, the changes will really start to show.

Jai's little trip to Taboo did turn out to be a nice plug for the show. Does anyone know when this show was filmed? Taboo didn't open until November 13th so I am thinking they were still in rehearsals on last night's show.

Was the mother his mother or his mother-in-law? I thought it was his mother but I could be wrong. Either way, she was a vile woman! My gosh! Just be happy for your son since he seems to be happy about the change! I hope he doesn't get a new toupee because of her!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    The Fab Five always make me LOL and that's a good thing.
    I agree 100%!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast