+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QEFTSG 11/18 Episode 113 The Model Morphed Mountain Man

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Ohhhh I wish he wouldn't of HUGGED the damn toilet though! ewwwwwwwww! Even if he thinks it's clean, he should know that it's NOT! But, I still lub him..

The show was wonderful! I cried a few times watching it, especially when the daughter was crying. Then the wife with her shock & awe reaction, made me cry. I loved, loved LOVED this episode!
    Ok, first off, great recap Ili! So happy to have the show and YOU back recapping it!

Now Maveno, I almost fell off my chair when I read "lub". That is just tooooo much! I have a friend who is Japanese and every word that has a "v" in it she uses the sound "b". It is something my man and I say to eachother all the time "I lub you". So Maveno...I LUB YOU!!

This was a stupendous show to bring the new season back with. It made me cry a few times because everyone was so happy with the process and the outcome. I feel like my life is a bit better now that The Fab Five is back with new episodes!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I have seen some of the toilets in season one and I guess I can understand why he would be so happy to see a clean one.....but I don't think I would hug one personally...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    This is a great way to start the new season. the family was great and the dad lost a good 15 years off his looks by loosing the "I live in a cave" mountain man look.

great recap

Ahhh...its nice to have some new QE finally!

Thanks for the recap!

And thanks Eldee for the heads up! Had it not been for you, I would have missed it!

I thought I was the only one thinking David Bowie! This was a very nice episode! Talk about dramatic difference! WOW!

As someone mentioned before, it was a nice family, and he was simply "outdated"....not a total disaster like some of the other guys. I loved this episode! I can't wait 'till the rerun!

Nice recap, Ili! I was shocked by the toilet hugging. Ewww. I don't care how clean it was...

And I loved Jeff's song about the Fab 5 at the end! Great episode, and I'm so glad new ones are on because I was getting tired of reruns.

Great recap as always, Ili!

I couldn't decide who Jeff looked more like after his makeover...David Bowie or Richard Chamberlain...

Thom......Yummmmmmmm!! lovethom's Avatar
    Hey, hi everybody, I'm new here. I just LOVE the Fab 5, as you can see by my name, my favorite is Thom. I just loved the first "new" show. I thought that guy looked great after the makeover!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Excellent premiere and excellent recap!

One teeny complaint - don't take the family shopping. Didn't dig that.

And my personal favorite quip of the show--"Scary Garcia!" tehe, thanks Thom!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    One of the things that made me laugh really hard was when Carson was running back from putting the windmill in the neighbor's yard..and he fell over the chair, and his legs went flying over! God, that made me laugh so hard! Also, cause you could hear him "dramatically" going, "oOOOooophhh.." and the microphone was getting smooshed. LOL

I like simple humor.
    That scene made me laugh til I was rolling on the ground!! You heard him say "What are you talking about?" and then he flipped. I also loved "Let's put this in the neighbors yard!!"

Is it just me, or is Carson even more adorable when he's running and tripping??
    I love the Fab 5

Carson: Dead animals always add ambience...not.
    Kyan: Hey Jai, I found the culture. It's at the bottom of the toothbrush holder.
    Ted: I like to think of us as gay superheroes...without the tights.
    Thom: It's so ugly! Everything is so ugly!
    Jai: I broke the wall. I broke the wall and I'm not sure it matters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast