+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Figure skater John Zimmerman will be next?

Quote Originally Posted by pdxviewer
    Pardon me if the first idea that popped into my head was not, "Boy, that figure skater is hopelessly heterosexual and slobby and in desperate need of a queer makeover."
    I was thinking the same thing... "There are heterosexual figure skaters?"

Oh well! I love Queer Eye... Anyone know exactly when this episode airs?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynmo
    I was thinking the same thing... "There are heterosexual figure skaters?"

Oh well! I love Queer Eye... Anyone know exactly when this episode airs?
    Hi Jeremy N MO, Next week they will have a new episode about a hippie. I wasn't able to find out the date for John Z. unless he is part of the holiday special. www.bravotv.com It should be good! Okay, right now I'm just thinking how figure skaters have great legs!
    Last edited by eldee; 11-12-2003 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Okay, right now I'm just thinking how figure skaters have great legs!
    Ya know... I rollerblade a lot. *ahem* *cough*

Just sayin'

...and yes, I noticed that there is a new episode next week, thanks to the handy little note about when the show returns that this board puts under each forum title. Very informative.

I have to say, since I'm a dork, that the credits are almost my favorite part of the show... I love the dramatic cell phone answering. lol

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT

I was thinking the same thing, why on earth would John Z need Queer Eye make over. Sure, he's absolutely gorgegous. But then, I don't know how he lives his life outside skating. He's been training for the Olympics all his life. His life is basically skating, gym, physical training, travelling all over the world for shows and competitions since when he was a boy.

Does he have time to keep his house clean? Does he even know how to cook (other than sport drinks or whatever nutritious crap that he has to eat)? Moreover, have you seen a competitive skater's feet? They are just ugly. Kyan will probably puke all over them.

Now he's married and done with competitive skating, he'll have to live his life more like a normal person. Who knows, may be he does need some help from the Fab 5 to "make better".

It's official. Here's the press release:

http://www.starsonice.com/news/detai...asp?NewsID=227

"John Zimmerman will be the feautured guest on an episode of BRAVO's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to air on Tuesday, March 9 at 10pm EST.

John receives help from the Fab Five with preparing a romantic meal for his newly-wed wife, Silvia."

I can't wait for the the return of Queer Eye. I guess they are having more special guests this season. He's cute. I'll be watching.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life."
    -Calvin

That'll sure be a fun episode seeing an actual hot straight guys and hot gay guys now that's my kind of show!

Bravo schedule shows John Zimmerman episode will air on March 9th

Just wondering..... why do they need to makeover him? I mean he's hot and I think in the outside world it seems as if he can dress.... hmmmm... I wonder???? Oh and I don't think he's house is a disaster... so then why bother? Do they just want a celebrity on the show er something. If they want to make over someone makeover Drew Carey or something!

Proud Gay Guy
    The Fab Five will have John Zimmerman rethinking that heterosexual phase in his life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast