+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Allan the twit, or is Bravo screwing.....

FORT Newbie

Is Allan the twit, or is Bravo screwing.....

......WITH ITS VIEWERS??!! After reading the 3 page thread about Allen/Allan (the twit), I am still confused if Quuer Eye AND The Restaurant got duped? That sounds strange that the producers of BOTH shows didn't catch on that Allan was a fake. Which leads me to believe that BRAVO TV is screwing with us, the fans, and putting the twit on 2 shows for better ratings. I couldn't stand Allan, but look at all the hype that he,Bravo TV, and the 2 shows are getting! What do you all think?
    Colleen

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsmcc
    ......WITH ITS VIEWERS??!! After reading the 3 page thread about Allen/Allan (the twit), I am still confused if Quuer Eye AND The Restaurant got duped? That sounds strange that the producers of BOTH shows didn't catch on that Allan was a fake. Which leads me to believe that BRAVO TV is screwing with us, the fans, and putting the twit on 2 shows for better ratings. I couldn't stand Allan, but look at all the hype that he,Bravo TV, and the 2 shows are getting! What do you all think?
    Colleen
    Sounds like you might be on to something, Colleen

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    Sounds like you might be on to something, Colleen

ALIX: are you kidding with me or what? impossible to tell over the computer! if you agree, than aren't you surprised that no one else but you responded to this thread? Wouldn't you think more fans would want to sound off? However, if you think i am full of doo-doo, please tell me why?

ALIX: are you kidding with me or what? impossible to tell over the computer! if you agree, than aren't you surprised that no one else but you responded to this thread? Wouldn't you think more fans would want to sound off? However, if you think i am full of doo-doo, please tell me why?
    Although you didn't ask me, I don't think you are full of doo-doo.

The guy was a schmuck (sp?), but what can be done if Bravo allows it? Plus, IMO, Bravo has pulled unfair twists on BMB, so I don't mind IF the "wool was pulled over their eyes". However, I do think that they know about him being in both shows.

FORT Newbie
    Dear eldee, Thanks for your support! I am new to this board, and don't know how to interrupt some of the members comments etc... Thanks again!

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Dear eldee, Thanks for your support! I am new to this board, and don't know how to interrupt some of the members comments etc... Thanks again!

Sorry, I do agree with you. I think there are not many replies because this forum has been put in the archives. I'm not sure why. The show is still on the air, even if they are reruns.

+ Reply to Thread