+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I heard a rumor that the hairstylist is *GASP* STRAIGHT!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Okay, Kyan is 27 according to what I found and Robert was born in 1968. So he is in his mid-thirties.
    Kyan is 33, according to Us and People magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Wait, Ethan was on BUFFY! When?? Good Lord, you think I would remember such a pretty face!

Hehe....well, think Ethan Gold, with short hair, and younger looking...

Remember when Angel went all "big bad" and Buffy had to kill him? Well, the season after that, this guy Scott Hope asked her out, and they were together for like 2 seconds because then Angel came back. I think he broke up with her though, it was a while ago......and then like 2 seasons ago, when Willow managed to turn Amy human again, she asked about everyone, and someone said "he's gay" or something like that, making it a QaF reference.

Ok, I'm going to find a picture of Gale looking gorgeous, hehe...it shouldn't be too hard.....

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzetth
    Eldee, I could lend you a video if you would like!!

Where do you get the videos? Does someone tape it for you?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanatic
    Kyan is 33, according to Us and People magazines.
    Woo, that musta been an old story I found.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzetth
    I started watching QaF when I got a promo video that had the pilot and another episode, well, ever since the pilot, I have been hooked! I don't get showtime, but I have managed to catch up because I have gotten more videos of the episodes.

Eldee, I could lend you a video if you would like!!.....
    Sure, that would be great. Thanks! Let me know who much Shipping is. I'll PM you my address.

You might have thought he's 27 because Bravo's website emphasizes that Kyan will NEVER look a day older than 27. So, he's supposedly been 27 for 6 years. hehe

FORT Newbie
    I always thought Kyan and Carson were a couple--the flirts between them have generally been more intense than the fun-flirting both have engaged in at various times with the other guys on the show (gay and straight).

FORT Newbie
    Hmm...I've wondered that too at times (about Kyan/Carson) --especially liked the part where Kyan was instructing him how to swing a golf club in Butch epi--but I doubt the guys would be able to date each other. Don't you think they'd have something about that in their contracts for QE. I mean, think about it....What could happen to QE if the FF were dating each other and having fall outs. :fight The dynamics among the group would begin to suck!

Back O/T...I'm not sure where the rumor came from that Kyan is str8, but I seriously doubt it!

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if the show would have it in the contracts that the guys couldn't date, but definitely it would be in their own best interest to avoid romantic entanglements on set. Some people can be professional no matter what, of course, but usually that's a recipe for disaster.

Now back on topic, I'm not thinking Kyan is straight either--I don't really have any reason to doubt his professed orientation. What bugs me is that I fear most of the "I bet he's straight!" questioning comes from the fact that he is the most conventionally attractive-to-women and the most masculine...that suggests unpleasant stereotypes.

I figure it like this: Kyan's wearing leather pants in several pics, and a few eps (IIRC). That means he's gay or evil (going by Buffyverse rules). I prefer to think he's gay.

I highly doubt Kyan is straight, and I'm in the camp that believes that there is something going on between Kyan and Carson. In the butch episode, and many others, they are acting very touchy feely with each other and their body language says it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast