+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Season One over?

Art

Is Season One over?

Was tonight's episode the last new episode for a while??? :mad:
    I checked the Bravo schedule and for the month of October there's no new episodes. Darn, I'll miss my comedy relief on Tuesday nights.
    Anyone know if new episodes are in the works, or anything. . .??

Whoaa...I'm just watching Conan right now and he just said that "apparently the Fab 5 are mad at NBC because they only get paid $3,000 per episode". whoa! Talk about underpaid, Thom Filicia is a miracle worker. They've proven themselves successful, they deserve a pay raise!

Hopefully a miracle will happen or the boyz r gonna jump ship to whoever will present the Fab Five w/ that well deserved phat check for each of the guys. And question on Season 1 being over? Well they did come on in during Mid Summer and on the Bravo webiste they are looking for new guys for future episodes and looking at neighboring states around New York. And damn, a rerun next week.

This show airs for the first time in Australia soon, It looks interesting. Should I watch it or not?

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered89
    This show airs for the first time in Australia soon, It looks interesting. Should I watch it or not?
    After reading this board, you have to ask?

I believe we have seen 9 new episodes (correct me if I'm wrong) so, if they taped 10 or 12 then we have a few more happy Tuesdays coming our way!
    ______________________________ ___________
    Unregistered89, if you like fashion, etc. tips, enjoy watching people having a good time, like to laugh your @$$ off, then by all means watch the show and enjoy it!

Will it be shown on Bravo or NBC in your area?

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered89
    lol. . . you should definitely watch it! Guaranteed laughter!

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I believe we have seen 9 new episodes (correct me if I'm wrong) so, if they taped 10 or 12 then we have a few more happy Tuesdays coming our way!
    Alan's episode was ep 111...but they didn't air the episodes in numerical order... so if we have seen only 9 new episodes, then that's great, cause there'd be at least 2 more new eps. for season one... BUT, there are NO new episodes listed at the Bravo site for the month of October. All reruns. :mad:

Loserdork... and proud! ~*~Morgan~*~'s Avatar
    As long as the show's on TV, I'm happy. The re-runs amuse me as much as the new shows do! I love my Fab Five any way I can get them! Also... maybe on their hiatus they can rework their contract situation .

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    Alan's episode was ep 111...but they didn't air the episodes in numerical order... so if we have seen only 9 new episodes, then that's great, cause there'd be at least 2 more new eps. for season one... BUT, there are NO new episodes listed at the Bravo site for the month of October. All reruns. :mad:

The TV ratings come up in November, so you can be sure they will show some new episodes during that time.

Just checked Bravo's site and eleven episodes have aired so far with no new episodes scheduled as Art mentioned I don't recall what they said what their initial run was supposed to be...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast