+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: from NY Post Page Six

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanatic
    They are going to stick together according to this article.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/ent...nt/6844610.htm

Good for them, but I really had no doubt they would stick together.
    Thanks Kyanatic!
    Moejoe you sure called it right with the "Friends" reference.

FORT Regular
    TED ALLEN REPUDIATES NEW YORK POST STORY:

A report in Tuesday's New York Post drew a quick response from Chicago's own Ted Allen, one of the "Fab 5" surprise stars of Bravo's new hit "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." The Post quoted a source at an Entertainment Weekly pre-Emmy party in L.A. as saying the "Q.E." quintet was grumbling about "being ripped off" by their $3,000-per-episode fees, having to fly coach and having to divide their new $1.2 million book deal five ways, "not including what goes to their agents."

The report also claimed "Ashton Kutcher brought Demi Moore over to them and left within seconds because they had such pusses on their faces."

Not surprisingly, Allen remembers the evening a LITTLE differently. He claims Kutcher and Moore hung with the "Q.E." guys for "like about three hours," ending with Moore personally punching her phone number into the memories of several of the guys' cell phones.

"I am shocked, appalled and dismayed, both as a journalist and a man, at the scurrilous and inaccurate charges being leveled against us. Let me say this, and let it be heard: Contrary to this yellow-dog excuse for journalism, the Queer Eye most CERTAINLY does NOT fly coach!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    It's not quite $36,000 per year per Fab 5. With the book deal split, it's roughly $300k each. Not bad for a show on a small network that found a niche.

And regardless of a 5-year contract, if they bring it back, they will be in a bargaining position.

Loserdork... and proud! ~*~Morgan~*~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxviewer
    TED ALLEN REPUDIATES NEW YORK POST STORY:

A report in Tuesday's New York Post drew a quick response from Chicago's own Ted Allen, one of the "Fab 5" surprise stars of Bravo's new hit "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." The Post quoted a source at an Entertainment Weekly pre-Emmy party in L.A. as saying the "Q.E." quintet was grumbling about "being ripped off" by their $3,000-per-episode fees, having to fly coach and having to divide their new $1.2 million book deal five ways, "not including what goes to their agents."

The report also claimed "Ashton Kutcher brought Demi Moore over to them and left within seconds because they had such pusses on their faces."

Not surprisingly, Allen remembers the evening a LITTLE differently. He claims Kutcher and Moore hung with the "Q.E." guys for "like about three hours," ending with Moore personally punching her phone number into the memories of several of the guys' cell phones.

"I am shocked, appalled and dismayed, both as a journalist and a man, at the scurrilous and inaccurate charges being leveled against us. Let me say this, and let it be heard: Contrary to this yellow-dog excuse for journalism, the Queer Eye most CERTAINLY does NOT fly coach!"
    Ouch... that's harsh. I knew I liked Ted for some reason . I'm very glad to see a different side to this story. I'm also glad to see them standing up for themselves... Go Ted!

Only thing is... no more airplane parties for us poor coach-flyers .

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Morgan~*~
    Ouch... that's harsh. I knew I liked Ted for some reason . I'm very glad to see a different side to this story. I'm also glad to see them standing up for themselves... Go Ted!

Only thing is... no more airplane parties for us poor coach-flyers .
    I'm glad that Ted straightened that up. Good for Ted!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123