+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fab Five on different shows?

Fab Five on different shows?

I'm starting a new thread so we can keep up with all of the appearances the fav 5 are going to be making on different shows. I heard that they were going to be on Oprah and Good Morning Miami, but I have no idea what dates.

Does anyone know when they will be on those shows? Anyone know of any other appearances on other shows?

I read this week in the Enquirer that they will also be making an appearance on Will & Grace next season, but I am not sure if that is true.

*cough* So you started a thread to keep track of the information, but you have no information, and didn't want to be bothered to go to the other threads and find it? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    *cough* So you started a thread to keep track of the information, but you have no information, and didn't want to be bothered to go to the other threads and find it? Hmmm.
    Well John, I did check the other threads, and I only started this thread after I did not find the dates for Oprah or any of the other shows. However, I did just watch Oprah today and found out that they guys will be on her show this upcoming monday. I'm sorry if I upset you.

The fab 5 will be on Oprah that airs Sept. 22nd and on Good Morning Miami episode that will air Oct. 7th. They will also be covering the Emmy's (Sun 21st) for Access Hollywood and will appear on Access Hollywood that Monday (22nd).

Perhaps this is why Jai had to cancel his appearance at the Broadway Cares/Equity Fight A.I.D.S Flea Market and Grand Auction that is also on the same Sunday they will cover the Emmy's.
    Also I came accross this link that showed some photos of Thom while he was at the NARI event in Milwaukee.
    http://www.nicole-bruni.com/photogra...ve/000609.html

If anyone knows someone who attended and has photos to share please contact me, I would love to see them if you have them posted somewhere, Thom is my fave!

Thanks for that info tmtokill and to the site.

I tihnk the guys will be hilarious covering the Emmy's
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Thanks for that info tmtokill and to the site.

I tihnk the guys will be hilarious covering the Emmy's

It's too bad E! isn't using them instead of Joan and Melissa Rivers...

Hopefully I will catch their apperances somehow. I am kinda bummed that I missed them on MTV VMA awards.

New shows with the fab five!

Tonight the fab five will be covering last night's oscars on Access Hollywood! I think it airs twice a day (at least) on NBC, so if you miss it during the regular time, you can stay up late and catch it the second time.

Also, E! network just announced a new special called "The High Price of Fame: Out", they showed the fab five in one segment of the commercial and then a picture of carson by himself. It airs October 1st at 9:00 a.m.

They were on Oprah today.
    Excellent show.

Kyan had two long haired beared guys to groom.
    They both looked fantatic afterwards and one of them, who was probably in his 50's started to cry and said he felt like he was alive again.
    Such a sweet moment.
    Many people shed a little tear, including me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Aw, man...I wish I would have known so I could have TiVo'd it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast