+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is this only for guys, why not women who need help....

FORT Newbie

Why is this only for guys, why not women who need help....

[/FONT][COLOR=Purple][B]Why is that you feel only guys need your help? I would like to see you guys help a woman such as me. My daughter and granddaughter live with me and since i am divorced, how am I suppose to get a guy with my house looking like it does. Disaster City!!!!!!!!! I am 50 something and desperately need your help..........

Pining for the Fab 5 the_shipper's Avatar
    Lol, I guess it's a common myth that women usually know what they're doing, which is completely untrue. Otherwise we wouldn't have all those other makeover shows featuring women

I'm thinking about just pretending to be a straight guy and moving to New York for about week just so I can be on the show/meet the Fab 5...is this wrong?
    aka the Shameless Shipper, because I really am shameless.
    .clocke.saula.the yobling.sculder.chris-rita.aj-annalisa.spoon-ice.

Jai, Kyan, Carson and other blends at the art of being me

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Lol, maybe they should call the show "Queer Pals for the Straight Gal"...

Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Lol, ......I'm thinking about just pretending to be a straight guy and moving to New York for about week just so I can be on the show/meet the Fab 5...is this wrong?
    It not wrong...only if you invite me over too when they come!!!

i've thought about this too. so don't worry. you're not the only one. i would love to have a make over by these guys. they look like so much fun.

hi, eldee. long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez
    i've thought about this too. so don't worry. you're not the only one. i would love to have a make over by these guys. they look like so much fun.

hi, eldee. long time no see.
    Hi PPerez! I would apply if they opened it up to us too! I need a good change in my life. I need to stop and smell the roses more and have a nicer place to do that in. I'm up for anything!

Well when they helped out w/ the guy that wanted to purpose to, The port authority cop's GF and just last weeks drab dad who meet a divorced woman at the party is slowly branching out to the opposite sex also....

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    Well when they helped out w/ the guy that wanted to purpose to, The port authority cop's GF and just last weeks drab dad who meet a divorced woman at the party is slowly branching out to the opposite sex also....
    Hey BorderEevil2, you seem nicer than your name! I was thinking the same thing. Hey, Bravo! Are you listening/reading?

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Lol, maybe they should call the show "Queer Pals for the Straight Gal"...

Hey... great name for the show We need to make one thing clear though... we want THE "Fab 5". No cheap imitations accepted. And, definitely not -- as someone I know suggested -- since gay men are making over straight men then gay women should do makeovers for straight women. No offense meant to anyone but... uh... no.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast