+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Montana Family Coalition = Morons

I consider myself to be a good Christian by faith and actions. Not by trying to hurt and exclude people. IMO, people get religion so mixed up and I don't know why. It's like some people who say that they are not prejudice, but believe that it is good for all the races to remain separate, etc. blah, blah.

Anyway, I hope that QE/SG and it's current Fab Five stay for a long, long time. I still LOL with the reruns!

Thom, Ted, Jai, Carson, and Kyan, I need your help. Okay, Kyan can just stand there while I look at him (you're invited to pull up a love seat too for a front row viewing ), and Thom can talk in his sexy voice, Jai can shake his groove thing, Carson can pick some nice clothes for me and Ted can feed me some warm, dark chocolate. I need some pampering!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I consider myself to be a good Christian by faith and actions. Not by trying to hurt and exclude people. IMO, people get religion so mixed up and I don't know why. It's like some people who say that they are not prejudice, but believe that it is good for all the races to remain separate, etc. blah, blah.

Anyway, I hope that QE/SG and it's current Fab Five stay for a long, long time. I still LOL with the reruns!

Thom, Ted, Jai, Carson, and Kyan, I need your help. Okay, Kyan can just stand there while I look at him (you're invited to pull up a love seat too for a front row viewing ), and Thom can talk in his sexy voice, Jai can shake his groove thing, Carson can pick some nice clothes for me and Ted can feed me some warm, dark chocolate. I need some pampering!
    eldee--I agree with what you said about people who get religion so mixed up. Never quite got how some people can rationalize doing certain things (like killing people) in the name of God.

I also hope the guys are around for a long time. No matter how many times I see a show, it still seems like I pick up a new quip or look that I didn't catch the other 5 times.

I'm sure Kyan won't mind just standing there and being looked at. Thom and I can sit on the chofa and watch him. hehe And not only does Thom have a sexy voice, but he has the best laugh *eva*! It's infectious and I love when he cracks up at what the other guys say.

This is one of those times that it's really hard to practice tolerace for the intolerant (Montana Family Coalition).

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanatic
    IronicTwister--Did you catch Ted on E! News Live tonight? He and Thom were smokin' hot.

eldee--I love Thom!! When I first started watching, not so much. Kyan appeals to my, OMG! That man is so hot, side, while Thom appeals to my snarky sarcastic side. And his work is amazing!!

Topic--I'm sure these MFC people consider themselves to be good Christian people. :rolleyes What they need to do is open their minds a little. Or maybe a LOT!!
    Kyanatic --- Oh, yes...I watched E! News Live last night. I saw...I sat....I swooned....all was good in my own little world. And I do agree, Thom looked yummy too...I happen to think snarkiness is very sexy.

Topic --- GrammarGoddess, yay for the Billings Gazette! It's nice to see that not everyone is as incredibly close-minded as our "friends" in the MFC (I could think of some other words to describe these initials, but I'm a lady and it wouldn't be proper).

These types of groups give christians bad names. To compare this show to aids it unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    These types of groups give christians bad names. To compare this show to aids it unbelievable.
    I read it as worse than that. They were basically WISHING AIDS on the Fab Five. Think of how "holy" that is--wishing people were dead. Hopefully karma for this kind of thing backfires (I can wish it back on them because I don't claim to be any kind of holy person).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicTwister
    Kyanatic --- Oh, yes...I watched E! News Live last night. I saw...I sat....I swooned....all was good in my own little world. And I do agree, Thom looked yummy too...I happen to think snarkiness is very sexy.
    I thought it was funny that they were trying to one up each other with the quips, the high energy dance record and the Hooked on Phonics comments. Do you think poor Ted will ever live down the foie gras mess from Adam's show? At least, he admitted that it wasn't the best idea he ever came up with.

Krom, I agree with you. It's like they are wishing AIDS on the F5 and that the only good gay person is a dead one. Honestly, I think it's one of the most disgusting statements I've ever read, about anyone.

I truly feel pity for the members of the Montana Family Coalition. Their words show that they are close minded people who have a very homogenous like minded circle of friends and acquaintences. It's really too bad that they feel so threated by gay people, they will probably never change their minds either, since gays will continue to be a collective group of sinners in their minds and not individual people with feelings, talents, and accomplishments.

As someone who devoted a good deal of time caring for people afflicted with AIDS, and as someone who has known many people who have/had this disease, it is not funny and it is just horrible to wish it on other people. I wish the Montana Family Coalition would focus their time on doing something positive instead of negative, such as devoting time towards helping people instead of hating people that they won't take a chance to get to know.

you know, I read the title, and knew it was Montana family coalition, but it never entered my mind that all people in Montana felt that way, so don't worry about a thing all you Montanans(?)

But seriously GG... never ridden a horse? What's up with that?

About to tell a long off topic story, just want to get it off my chest... feel free to skip it

On Saturday I went to a great celebration for truly blessed man who just became a minister. He is a Dr. and has worked with aids patients for a long time (both adults and all those sinning children who have it :rolleyes), he now works in a hospice. This is a man who has such a presence that ANYONE who entered a room he was in would instantly feel better and lighter. He has given so much to so many never asking for anything in return, and honestly, there is nothing you could give him, it would all seem inadequet. He also happens to be gay. For any one to wish bad on this man simply for that fact.... uhg... makes me sick.

Ok, I feel better now.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali, that man you mentioned is very special. Will he be a minister who keeps his practice as a doctor or will he be a minister who can give advise on treatments, etc.? With so much talent and devotion, I hope he continues to use both to some capacity.

If he is openly gay, then he is a great example for crazies to see. He is also a great example for other gays to know that they can become successful and caring all rolled into one. Thankfully, he did not have to deny others of his new ministry and has something extra to share with those who needs it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast