+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oprah Plug For Upcoming Show

FORT Fan

Oprah Plug For Upcoming Show

THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW, LIKE MANY TALK SHOWS, HAVE PLUGS THAT PRODUCERS USE FOR FINDING NEW GUESTS... OPRAH, WHICH IS TAPED IN CHICAGO, OFTEN AIRS ON-AIR PLUGS, ONLY IN CHICAGO.. .BUT ITS WEBSITE ALSO HAS AN AREA FOR PLUGS FOR UPCOMING SHOWS THE STAFF IS ALREADY WORKING ON IN ITS NEW SEASON...I GUESS YOU COULD FIGURE THE FAB5 WOULD END UP ON OPRAH SINCE THAT SHOW HAS BEEN DOING SO MANY MAKEOVERS LATELY... LOOKS LIKE THEYRE WORKING ON ONE --- CHECK OPRAH.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SEND YOUR STORY IF YOU THINK YOUD QUALIFY AS A GUEST

https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templa...ugId=B64500002

"Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!
    Have you seen the HOT new show, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?" Are you a HUGE fan of the Fab 5? Have you ever watched the show and felt that your man could definitely be the one that stumps the Fab 5?? So tell us...how, specifically, can the Fab 5 help out your man? We want to hear your burning question!! "

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW, LIKE MANY TALK SHOWS, HAVE PLUGS THAT PRODUCERS USE FOR FINDING NEW GUESTS... OPRAH, WHICH IS TAPED IN CHICAGO, OFTEN AIRS ON-AIR PLUGS, ONLY IN CHICAGO.. .BUT ITS WEBSITE ALSO HAS AN AREA FOR PLUGS FOR UPCOMING SHOWS THE STAFF IS ALREADY WORKING ON IN ITS NEW SEASON...I GUESS YOU COULD FIGURE THE FAB5 WOULD END UP ON OPRAH SINCE THAT SHOW HAS BEEN DOING SO MANY MAKEOVERS LATELY... LOOKS LIKE THEYRE WORKING ON ONE --- CHECK OPRAH.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SEND YOUR STORY IF YOU THINK YOUD QUALIFY AS A GUEST

https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templa...ugId=B64500002

"Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!
    Have you seen the HOT new show, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?" Are you a HUGE fan of the Fab 5? Have you ever watched the show and felt that your man could definitely be the one that stumps the Fab 5?? So tell us...how, specifically, can the Fab 5 help out your man? We want to hear your burning question!! "
    I figured it was only a matter of time before they appeared on Oprah...it's spot on in terms of demographics...

She has been doing a lot of makeovers recently...especially those relating to interior design thanks in part to the massive popularity of Nate Berkus...

FORT Newbie

On Oprah Next Week?

The rumor is that the Fab 5 were here in Chicago taping with Oprah this past Tuesday. Her new season starts on Monday so I'll be checking each day to see when they air it.

I hope she can give us some insight into things like, how many days is it filmed over? Can they really clean up some of these horrible apartments and redecorate in one day? Also, is there ANY sort of Budget? They just seem to spend and spend. It's kind of nice to see this done with an unlimited budget, that way the end result is not a shoddy Trading Spaces type of thing.

Love this show...
    Wendy

Hi guys, the rumor is true because my brother in law was being considered to be on the show. They taped on the 8th and 9th. I had sent in an application for him on a whim, I didn't even tell him! They called me the same day and we went thru the whole process but the producer never called me back We were totally bummed! All I gotta say is, they'd better have picked some good guys to be on the show, becaue my BIL totally deserved it!!! And needed it, if you saw his "fashion sense" LOL!

+ Reply to Thread