+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mtv Video Music Awards

FORT Fan

Mtv Video Music Awards

Just wanted to hear peoples comments of how the Fab 5 did during MTVs awards - both the pre-show as well as the cutaways of them in the audience jamming to gay icon Madonna and their presentation of an award (they may need some acting work on that one)... I didnt catch all of it but Im sure the shows will be repeated endlessly all weekend. I did find it cute to see them jamming to Madonna, Britney and Christina (couldnt we have some hot male singers kiss each other too???) I think they had some humorous lines in the pre-show but I dont remember.

Heres something from TV GUIDE ONLINE's INSIDER COLUMN - They had comments on other reality show people including Harlemm Lee from Fame among others for those of you interested. Of course other reality pple in attendance included every one from celebs like Nick & Jessica and AI winner Kelly Clarkson (even a joke about Ruben in the opening monologue) to Jun from BB4 getting to escape house arrest for a day and Rocco the self obsessed restauranteur with the bug problems. Ive read so much neg stuff on that guy and his restaurant and how the show was staged and edited but thats another story.

Heres the TV GUIDE ONLINE COMMENTARY re: FAB 5 (couldnt paste the link with all the juicy tidbits because had too many windows open on the computer)

"No one needed a flyer to ID the next group of performers making their way down the red carpet the stars of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. A fellow reporter asked Carson Kressley what it's like to be gay and so popular, and the quick-witted stylist quipped, "It's like high school, but reversed."

It's snappy comebacks like that that will only intensify speculation that Kressley will be the first member of the Fab Five to set out on his own. After all, the future talk show host just signed with high-powered Hollywood agency ICM for representation in all areas. "We're a group," argued Kressley's co-star Thom Filicia (interior design). "We're all about the Fab Five."

They were great presenters! It's great that they were able to attend.

Wasn't it just Carson in the pre-show, when he was judging what 50Cent and Eminem wore?

Yes, it was just Carson who judged 50 Cent and Eminem.

I loved seeing the Fab 5 on stage to present an award but the acting was kinda ehh. But then again, blame the person who wrote those lines to be put onto the teleprompter.

The preshow with the interview was cute.

I dowloaded the Britney/Madonna/x-Tina kiss. If you look in the background, you can see Carson freaking out. Too funny.

ROFL, he was sitting behind Justin Timberlake, right? I have to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    ROFL, he was sitting behind Justin Timberlake, right? I have to see it.
    Yeah, right behind Timberlake. It's pretty quick though, so you have to keep your eye on it.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse
    I dowloaded the Britney/Madonna/x-Tina kiss. If you look in the background, you can see Carson freaking out. Too funny.
    Hey new to this forum page. Just curious, mightymouse, where did you download the Britney-Christina-Madonna kiss ? Hehe... I'm interested. Do the 5 guys talk like that on the show ?

I found this on someone's LJ...I copied it to my own host to save on his bandwidth.

"It's Aesop's fable of Staten Island and the kitchen table" - Dallas

Woah, Mugsy, how did you do that?

Thanks for sharing, I totally missed Carson freaking out.....that is soooo funny!

I loved them on the show, did they interview them on the red carpet? Or was it just Carson judging 50 and Em? I missed the red carpet....

Is that Jai's hand waving around on the right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast