+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming interviews, news, and appearances

Upcoming interviews, news, and appearances

You can add any TV interviews, articles, guest spots, restaurant openings...you get the idea.

FORT Regular
    The Fab 5 will be on MTV's Video Music Awards.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/954972.asp

FORT Fan
    I added an article from Variety to the Carson thread about his signing with an agent at ICM, which is looking for additional media opportunities for him such as appearing on a morning show -- I think it would also be great to have him and some of the other guys too perhaps - do commentary during the award show red carpets.

Heres an idea --- Steven Cojocaru - I dont know how to spell his name so we'll just call him COJO -used to work for Access Hollywood - which is partially owned by NBC - but the People Magazine West Coast editor *who also appears regularly on TODAY - now has signed with Entertainment Tonight. That leaves an open "red carpet" interviewer/fashion analyst on Access Hollywood. So if my Entertainment/Publicist genes are still working - I can see Carson doing this type of analysis on Access H ollywood, which is partly owned by NBC - esp since Bravo is owned by NBC.

If Im right, I think I need to start getting paid for my ideas... People at ICM - if youre reading this --- get on this quick... He and Kyan could analyze fashion and hair, jewelry etc. on both TODAY or another morning show if theyre not locked into an exclusive NBC contract - or they could work for Acess Hollywood during premieres and award shows -even maybe do a weekly celeb fashion/style report such as Melissa Rivers does on E News --- They could even do a best dressed -best coiffed and worst dressed - worst coiffed - male and female each week.

Ok, where do I go to run my network?

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Carson would be a lot better than Joan and Melissa Rivers. -- And I am a very straight female (60-year-old grandmother)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    ......If Im right, I think I need to start getting paid for my ideas... People at ICM - if youre reading this --- get on this quick... He and Kyan could analyze fashion and hair, jewelry etc. on both TODAY or another morning show if theyre not locked into an exclusive NBC contract - or they could work for Acess Hollywood during premieres and award shows -even maybe do a weekly celeb fashion/style report such as Melissa Rivers does on E News --- They could even do a best dressed -best coiffed and worst dressed - worst coiffed - male and female each week.

Ok, where do I go to run my network?
    Boston Sinclair, you always have such good ideas.

AlixtheWeaver!

FORT Fan
    You can see behind the scenes footage and interviews of the guys doing their Good Morning Miami scenes on Access Hollywood.. Originally aired on Friday, but in some markets, there is a double run which will air on Monday.

I get cable and there is the "TV Guide" channel that gives the program listing and little clips. I believe the guy said the Fab Five were giving Leno a make over tonight. Either it's a re-run or he made a mistake.

They did show it again last night. They all looked good and everyone had something to say.

FORT Regular
    A preview of what we might see on MTV's Video Music Awards: Carson comparing Eminem and 50 Cent for MTV.com, to tell us whose style is award-worthy.

---

"This is a good look for him," Kressley said while reviewing concert footage of a shirtless Em in red jogging pants, a yellow visor and a headband. "Show me some skin. I love good skin art. ... We've got the sweatband on, which keeps the sweat from dripping in his face. It helps the mascara from running, if you know what I mean. He puts the hip in hip-hop."

"50 Cent, quite a hottie," Kressley said, reviewing the rapper's performance at the 2003 MTV Movie Awards, where the rapper sported a simple white tank top, baggy denim shorts and a bulletproof vest. "He looks like a million dollars Canadian dollars, but a million dollars."

Kressley said 50's best accessory might not be hanging in his closet. "Does he have a permit for those guns?" the style expert marveled while watching the rapper cavort shirtless onstage. "My god, look at that body! I can't say anything wrong about that. Mmm, chocolate thunder. He's giving me the jungle fever. Take my temperature."

Kressley's winner: 50 Cent by a nose (or perhaps a pec).

---

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/147.../50_cent.jhtml

MTV had the Fab Five present an award with Jimmy Fallon as the mistaken other Fab guy. The audience cheered for them. They presented an award to Beyonce. They looked impressed and very pleased with her. As the pros, they know best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast