+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Blasts "Queer Eye"

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Girlfriend Blasts "Queer Eye"

I found this in the Enquirer....I thought it was too funny....

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has infuriated the girlfriend of a straight guy who was given a make-over on the show- and now she's fighting back.
    Lisa K. - whose boyfriend Tom Kaden was refurbished by the gay stars of the hit Bravo show- says the program was edited to make her look bad. And she's also outraged at comments made about her on the reality series by Carson Kressley, its "Fashion Savant".
    "Carson should keep his bitchy comments to himself" a livid Lisa told the Enquirer.
    The New York area resident, who as since split from Tom for reasons unrelated to the show, charges she was portrayed as a witch.
    "The editing made me look mean," Lisa told The Enquirer.
    For exmaple, she says she sat on a couch along for 45 minutes waiting for Tom before asking for a drink- but she came across on screen as demanding and impatient.
    "I thought the purpose of the show was to give Tom a makeover. Its purpose wan't to criticize me- but that's was happened" says Lisa.
    " I dont go around commenting on Carson's clothes- and I could make some comments!"
    Overall, Lisa was pleased with the work the make-over team- known as the Fab 5- did on Tom, but she asks: "What's wrong with the way he was?"

Pretty damn funny
    Last edited by John; 05-27-2004 at 08:18 PM.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

That just happens to be the show that is on tonight at 7 PM Eastern time.
    I guess I'll have to watch it again to see how bad she is portrayed.

Isn't she the one that when she got off the train, Carson said "a Hooker in Trenton is missing those boots?"

I think that's her, Rick...

Yea, uhhh hello! Carson was just pointing out the obvious. I'm sorry, if you're gonna wear thigh high boots and a skirt that comes above THAT, then you need to handle the comments that are going to be made.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Hmm...the editors must have edited her bad, "witchy" personality IN to the show.

And they must have edited in the clothes that she was wearing.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I wonder what cheese Ted would suggest for her whine. At least the guy finally got a clue and broke up with her.....
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

I thought she came across as looking like a hooker too... that is the FIRST thing I thought when I saw her, and she says "What's wrong with the way he was?" Umm... didn't SOMEONE have to submit him? I'm assuming he is the one who wanted a change, unless it was her.... so the answer is, obviously something was wrong with him, and if I remember right it was the fact that he looked extremely white trash, with long nasty hair, and his place was disgusting and had pizza boxes and what not laying everywhere.... *shudders* ick!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I guess hookers are used to that kind of mess!!! She wants the nasty!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie
    LOLOL! Thanks for posting that - that is HILARIOUS!!! Truthfully though, she did that to herself, and the Fab Five kind of flame on all of the women to some degree. I mean, hello? What do you expect? We women would probably do and/or say some of the same things about each other- although not as funny as Carson!

As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew it had to be Lisa!

Well, the good thing that came out of this was that Tom has moved on. Good for him......hehe....

She did look like a hooker, how do you edit someone into having a whiney voice and asking a lot of questions?

"Did you do that?" "Did they do that for you?"...

Ugh. I could never stand Lisa, now I dislike her more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast