+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Blasts "Queer Eye"

Quote Originally Posted by tsprout
    how did you guys find out that they weren't together anymore?? i haven't seen that anywhere.

she did look like a hooker and she was pretty bitchy. i guess the truth really does hurt, doesn't it.

i would really like an update on the kickboxer guy from last night. he looks like a very nice man and i hope that he finds a sweetie to be with. i wonder if he ever picked up on his friends' hints last night... it was just a little obvious she was interested in him.

I am thinking that was NOT the last time she was on his bed somehow....
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

This was posted on another board:

I know George, he's a neighbor in Astoria, and I was one of the party guests (and yes, I'm a gay man). He's a nice nice guy, loves his mother, and the makeover they did was amazing to see in real life. It's been three months since it happened and while he hasn't kept to all the things the Fab 5 told him, he's kept his hair shorter and the garden still looks great. He never dated or shtupped that girl at the end, and he only wears some of the clothes Carson got him. He loves that apron but he doesn't cook much, and he loves that George's Gym t-shirt. He never listens to the CDs he bought but he loves his new apartment. His mother does too, but she's the one who has to clean it!
    "It's Aesop's fable of Staten Island and the kitchen table" - Dallas

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Aw, poor Lisa. Pffft. Not.

You can't edit in a bad personality and she had that PLENTY.

She doesn't deserve him. He was WAY too nice for her. WAY!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I can't believe nobody has answered your question CaliGirl!! The episode aired July 22nd. Some of us chatted about it before John got the forum going, here is the thread and page we started talking: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
    You also might be able to find more on the show's thread that Zhora set up for us: Tom K. - Episode 103 Discussion
    Thank you so much, melpepinla - you are terrific! I thought I was invisible there for a while.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She was a searing biatch in that episode...it was WAY too obvious. Also, she was trampling around the house all loud and obnoxious. (ie; the bear incident) Boots = whore

But what REALLY bothered me about that episode (besides the above noted), was how she frickin' reacted to the chalkboard message ..."Lisa will you live with me?"
    She STARED at it, and didn't even react. I swear if you turn your t.v. up you can hear her whispering, "Hell no buckko, I'm here for the cameras!!!"

Good riddence Lisa. The show is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE every Fabulous Five!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsprout
    how did you guys find out that they weren't together anymore?? i haven't seen that anywhere.
    tsprout! Glad you found the QE/SG forum here on the FORT! We found out about Tom and Lisa not being together anymore by the article Tallulahbaby posted from the National Enquiror for us:

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    The New York area resident, who as since split from Tom for reasons unrelated to the show, charges she was portrayed as a witch.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Thank you so much, melpepinla - you are terrific! I thought I was invisible there for a while.
    I can't believe no one noticed you and your hat!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I guess I missed this ep as well.

I will have to catch it on reruns.

I dunno what he saw in her but Lisa is a *&%@! When he went to meet her at the train station, and the vibe I was getting was not gonna be pretty....And what turned me off about "Lisa" is that she may have issues of gay men which I am not gonna argue, thats her thing hey. But mentioning it on cam, I did not like this woman at all. And yeah, the teddy bear thing was hilariously funny.

Yep, she looked like a hooker (throwing all my boots away now) but he was so wimpy and spineless. It made him less attractive, to me anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast