+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Blasts "Queer Eye"

FORT Newbie

I Luv This Show!!!!!

..I ENJOY EVERY EPISODE OF 'QUEER EYE'.....I LAUGH @ SOME OF THE REMARKS MADE.. IT IS SOOOOOO GOOD TO ACTUALLY SEE SOME 'GAYNESS' ON TV....TV WAS BORING ME TOO DEATH....COME ON HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND A GOOD GAY SHOW? WILL & GRACE ...QUEER AS FOLK( LOVE EM TOO...) WELL I THINK WE NEED A NEW SHOW CALLED 'QUEER EYE FOR THE DYKE BOI'.....I LOVE WOMYN .....(ALLERGIC TO MEN ...unless they r 'gay') BUT I RUN INTO SO MANY BUTCH FEMALES WHO R A 'FASHION DISASTER'!!!!!PLEASEEEEE SOMEONE HELP OUR CUTE LIL BOI'S OUT!!!! MUCH LUV FROM 'GAYTONA BEACH FLORIDA'.....hehehehehhe ;o)~~~:monkeybut
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    and she says "What's wrong with the way he was?" Umm... didn't SOMEONE have to submit him?
    Exactly.
    Quit whining woman.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The Fab 5 boosted Tom's confidence, smoothed out his rough edges, helped him bring out his natural qualities and cleaned out some of the clutter in his life. Once we actually got to see Lisa, it was obvious that Tom could do a whole lot better than her. Like the pizza boxes laying around on the floor, she didn't fit in with his new life.

Another job well done by the Fab 5!!!

Ok, I didn't remember from reading, but I remember now from looking at the picture.

OK I tried to resist posting this at first but have lost all powers of self restraint

When the dearly departed Blair told Ted to put "move in with me Lisa" on the chalkboard I thought to myself oh look it's the Blair Witch Project.

No really it IS funnny
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

BabyPhat

Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    OK I tried to resist posting this at first but have lost all powers of self restraint

When the dearly departed Blair told Ted to put "move in with me Lisa" on the chalkboard I thought to myself oh look it's the Blair Witch Project.

No really it IS funnny

I think it's really funny too!

Someone on a reality tv show was featured in a less than favorable light... it's a shocker!!!!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    That is so weird, because I swear I haven't missed an episode and I can't for the life of me remember who these people were.

Besides the guys are always very kind to the girlfriend as well as their "science project." When did this episode air on Bravo?
    I can't believe nobody has answered your question CaliGirl!! The episode aired July 22nd. Some of us chatted about it before John got the forum going, here is the thread and page we started talking: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
    You also might be able to find more on the show's thread that Zhora set up for us: Tom K. - Episode 103 Discussion
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie

tom and lisa

how did you guys find out that they weren't together anymore?? i haven't seen that anywhere.

she did look like a hooker and she was pretty bitchy. i guess the truth really does hurt, doesn't it.

i would really like an update on the kickboxer guy from last night. he looks like a very nice man and i hope that he finds a sweetie to be with. i wonder if he ever picked up on his friends' hints last night... it was just a little obvious she was interested in him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast