+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Blasts "Queer Eye"

I wonder if Ted remembered to throw out Lisa's teddy bear so he can avoid probs with his next head case( I am laughing sooooooo hard right now)
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    I wonder what cheese Ted would suggest for her whine. At least the guy finally got a clue and broke up with her.....
    Now, that's the spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I thought she came across as looking like a hooker too... that is the FIRST thing I thought when I saw her, and she says "What's wrong with the way he was?" Umm... didn't SOMEONE have to submit him? I'm assuming he is the one who wanted a change, unless it was her.... so the answer is, obviously something was wrong with him, and if I remember right it was the fact that he looked extremely white trash, with long nasty hair, and his place was disgusting and had pizza boxes and what not laying everywhere.... *shudders* ick!
    Gizmo, Tom may have been a slob, but he was a HOT slob! If you think that is white trash, you evidentally haven't watched Springer...hehehe He just had no spine, or he never would have put up with Lisa...The funny though is you ALL need to see the pic of the two of them in the magazine. I checked it out and Lisa looks well NORMAL, and ATTRACTIVE! I was in SHOCK!!!

Now, I want the UPDATE show on Tom!!! I know Carson must be going NUTS since he heard Tom was FREE! You know the Fab Five are rejoicing and signing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead..."
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzetth
    As soon as I read the title of this thread, I knew it had to be Lisa!

Well, the good thing that came out of this was that Tom has moved on. Good for him......hehe....

She did look like a hooker, how do you edit someone into having a whiney voice and asking a lot of questions?

"Did you do that?" "Did they do that for you?"...

Ugh. I could never stand Lisa, now I dislike her more.

I agree 100%. I knew that Lisa had to be the one whining.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse
    I agree 100%. I knew that Lisa had to be the one whining.

Hi, I'm new. I just found this forum and knew I had to be a part of it. I just saw the Lisa show last night and I was howling with laughter the whole time. Especially at the "poison your fish" part. Carson Kressley is my new idol!

I felt bad for poor Tom because she really seemed like a demanding witch. The Fab Five were obviously taken aback by her, and I would have loved to see some off their comments that were made off screen. And if she can't take a little ribbing (spot on ribbing, I might add), then she pretty much confirms the bad impression she gave off. She was stuck in 1988. At the end of that episode, my husband and I both agreed he was way too good for her.

Thanks for posting this Tallulahbaby.

Lisa doesn't seem to be eloquent, both on the episode and in this article. Sounds like she is having reality show remorse. Too bad, she signed a contact. HA HA!! to Tom for not dating her anymore. Now he can use his new bachelor pad to find someone a little more deserving of his affection...something Lisa told him he couldn't do!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I don't think I missed an epsiode, but nothing's coming to mind. Which one was this?

Let's see if this refreshes your memory:

"Did they do that to you?"

"Don't cut his hair"

"You had no say in that did you?"

"Awww look at the teddy bears.....Is that an ex girlfriend teddy bear!!!!!"

I could go on and on, but it was the third episode, the guy had long hair, big eyes, and was probably scared of Lisa.....hehe...

Think blonde chick, with hooker boots, whiney voice, etc etc....

Hope this helps! Here is a pic in case you need a visual:

-Lyzetth

Her problem is that she looks like Erin Brockovich before the money.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    That is so weird, because I swear I haven't missed an episode and I can't for the life of me remember who these people were.

Besides the guys are always very kind to the girlfriend as well as their "science project." When did this episode air on Bravo?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast