+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Queer Eye' Guys Heading to 'Miami'

FORT Regular
    First, John, I'm about a month late in saying it, but good job tracking down that photo! I looked up next week's episode, and it looks like they'll be returning to Miami soon:

"I Second That Promotion", Episode #203.
    Jake permits Dylan to produce a segment for the show.

Yikes! That show was truly horrible. I loved seeing the boys do something new while reruns were filling the air, but could the writing have been worse? For those who didn't see it--all of the little banter was poorly scripted. Kyan was waay overacting. Thom was joking about fire hazards being unimportant. The gal on the show did NOT look fabulous and they all had to fakely fawn over her. Then she ended their segment by saying "and all of our friends are gay! Can you get more New York than that?" They all grinned cheesily and *poof*.

I don't hate the Miami series per se, but the poorly done cheese crap and the fabulous snarky QE need to stay in their respective genres. Or at least QE should hold out for more quality shows to cameo.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by elysive
    Yikes! That show was truly horrible. I loved seeing the boys do something new while reruns were filling the air, but could the writing have been worse? For those who didn't see it--all of the little banter was poorly scripted. Kyan was waay overacting. Thom was joking about fire hazards being unimportant. The gal on the show did NOT look fabulous and they all had to fakely fawn over her. Then she ended their segment by saying "and all of our friends are gay! Can you get more New York than that?" They all grinned cheesily and *poof*.

I don't hate the Miami series per se, but the poorly done cheese crap and the fabulous snarky QE need to stay in their respective genres. Or at least QE should hold out for more quality shows to cameo.
    Having never watched Good Morning Miami, I didn't know what to expect. It was horrible. Whoever wrote the script should be chastised. (Not fired, he's bad enough he probably wouldn't be able to get another job).

Loserdork... and proud! ~*~Morgan~*~'s Avatar
    I agree 110%. It's no wonder that show hasn't been cancelled yet. I, like many others here, think that they should have gone on a more high-profile show. I doubt they are going to gain any new viewers from their two second guest appearances.

Jai was the only one there (regular cast included) that actually seemed like he belonged on a scripted show, with the exception of Thom... perhaps. To be fair, the writing gave them absolutely nothing to work with. They didn't even mention who they were or what they were doing there... if I didn't already know all about them, I'd be totally confused.

Overall, ugh. Like elysive, I loved seeing the guys doing something new, but this was horrible.
    "If you want to sound like the biggest geek ever... say that again." ~ Thom Filicia

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!" ~ Carson Kressley

Ted Allen: Who's food are you eating?
    Jai Rodriguez: *with a full mouth* The straight people's...

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Morgan~*~
    I agree 110%. It's no wonder that show hasn't been cancelled yet. I, like many others here, think that they should have gone on a more high-profile show. I doubt they are going to gain any new viewers from their two second guest appearances.
    This was the first (and probably the only) time I had ever watched this show. Why is it still on the air? It was beyond wretched! Who ever was responsible for booking the guys on to the show should have to endure eating some of the stuff Ted has cooked!

They didn't even mention who they were or what they were doing there... if I didn't already know all about them, I'd be totally confused.
    If anyone other than QE fans happened to catch this show last night, they were given no clue who the guys were! Kyan made a reference to a decorating emergency down the hall but that is not a clue!

I've watched the first 2 shows this season. Let me preface that by saying the ONLY reason I'm watching is for Tiffany Theissen. (as shown above, before this aired).

Yes, it sucked. Big time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12