+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Drinking game

jon
    FORT Newbie

Drinking game

Since the tv show is a big hit, I figured why not make a drinking game out of it: www.neverseeme.com/DEotQG/

any suggestions to it would be greatly appreciated.

-jon

Jon!
    That site is so funny. I don't think anyone could play that drinking game and still be walking two days later!

that is definetly the queer eye for the straight to rehab guy version -last nights episode would be AT LEAST 14 drinks-eek. Any fab five member saying "he looks like a movie star" should be one drink.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

jon
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jon!
    That site is so funny. I don't think anyone could play that drinking game and still be walking two days later!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for the walking part.. isn't that what drinking games are for?

-J

jon
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    that is definetly the queer eye for the straight to rehab guy version -last nights episode would be AT LEAST 14 drinks-eek. Any fab five member saying "he looks like a movie star" should be one drink.
    14 drinks in an hour isn't so bad, thats maybe a beer, a beer & 1/2 or maybe 2 martini's...

Quote Originally Posted by jon
    14 drinks in an hour isn't so bad, thats maybe a beer, a beer & 1/2 or maybe 2 martini's...

Dude its a DRINKING GAME, one drink =the wholeeeeeeee glass of beer etc, at least in the ones I've played (that I can remember of course).
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

jon
    FORT Newbie
    Dude its a DRINKING GAME, one drink =the wholeeeeeeee glass of beer etc, at least in the ones I've played (that I can remember of course).
    Man you people back east sure are hard core partiers, all the games I've played a drink is a drink, not the whole glass. E.g when you have a drink of water its usually the amount of water you want to consume at a time. When I get water if i chug the water its about 2 chugs a glass, when i drink the water its about 8 drinks a glass. I dont' know if that makes sense but thats what I had in mind when I developed this game, maybe its weak, but that was the thought behind it.

Also this game is encouraged to not be drunk w/ beer, hard liquor takes alot more tole then beer, even if it is belgian style. Could you imagine handling 15 Martini's in an hour? Thats just crazy....

-J

Quote Originally Posted by jon
    Man you people back east sure are hard core partiers, all the games I've played a drink is a drink, not the whole glass. E.g when you have a drink of water its usually the amount of water you want to consume at a time. When I get water if i chug the water its about 2 chugs a glass, when i drink the water its about 8 drinks a glass. I dont' know if that makes sense but thats what I had in mind when I developed this game, maybe its weak, but that was the thought behind it.

Also this game is encouraged to not be drunk w/ beer, hard liquor takes alot more tole then beer, even if it is belgian style. Could you imagine handling 15 Martini's in an hour? Thats just crazy....

-J
    It would be kind of fun to do for shots and I think you did an incredible job, its a really funny list. Cheers.

jon
    FORT Newbie
    It would be kind of fun to do for shots and I think you did an incredible job, its a really funny list. Cheers.

Try the shot I created on the site, I haven't been able to handle 4 straight, let alone 15...
    Thanks I appreciate the compliment.

-J

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast