+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom K. - Episode 103 Discussion

Tom K. - Episode 103 Discussion

"Make Room For Lisa: Tom Charms"

Before:

After:

Check out the Bravo website for more before and after photos and video clips.

What did you think of this episode?

This was probably my least-favorite episode so far. The Fab 5 were as wonderful as ever, and even Tom wasn't so bad.

But the girlfriend. Oh God, the girlfriend. Make it stop. The guy deserves better, and we, the viewers, deserve to have her edited out of all future broadcasts of the show.

Best line from this episode "Some hooker in New Jersey is looking for her boots!"

I loved that the Fab 5 totally went off on this chica. He is so much better than her.

This guys house rocked though. I loved how they used a lot of his stuff still, but just reworked it. I'm not so sure about the girly haircut still, but Tom had the face to pull it off.
    Who shot who in the what now?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'll agree this was my least favorite episode. I didn't like the girlfriend. At All.

Liked the food though

I thought is was so funny when Tom K. turned the table around on Carson. He told Carson to put on the swimsuit, not that Carson needed his arm twisted. Then 5 seconds later he opened the door and asked if Carson was ready or if he needed help.

This might have been the episode when I felt dirty just by looking at the pretransformed apartment. I really hope he keeps it clean.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Yes, that girlfriend was a monster! I was quite hoping Carson would run in during dinner, fold her up and stuff her in a trashcan. Then Kyan could have ushered in a new girlfriend.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who didn't care much for Lisa.

Its like "did you do that?" "did they do that for you?"

AUGH!!! Its like he couldn't care for himself or something. I don't know. I liked Adam's wife better.

-Lyzetth

BTW - I'm still here. I think I may have to just end up going to the lake.

This episode made me kind of uncomfortable. Lisa was horrible. So horrible, in fact, that it made me dislike Tom just for being with her.

I suppose someone like Tom, with so little personality, needs someone else to control everything in his life, but it was hard to watch. Can you believe the fit she threw over that old teddy bear?!?! What a freak.

Well, see that made me wonder, how come Tom, who saw the Teddy Bear there, remove it?

On the other hand, she was all like "aaawww look at the teddy bears..." and then she's like "did you put that there?"

I loved when someone said "I'm glad she liked the hair!"

-Lyzetth
    Last edited by L.Enriquez; 08-07-2003 at 03:22 PM.

Lisa was frightening with her Sybil-like mood swings...and Tom's physical (fashion and grooming) transformation wasn't as noticeable as some of the others...

Definitely not my favorite episode...but the Fab 5's commentary at the end was priceless...

Oh and welcome to The FORT Rio Pacheco! Nice to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora

Oh and welcome to The FORT Rio Pacheco! Nice to have you here.
    Thank you so much Zhora!!!

This episode made me kind of uncomfortable. Lisa was horrible. So horrible, in fact, that it made me dislike Tom just for being with her.

I suppose someone like Tom, with so little personality, needs someone else to control everything in his life, but it was hard to watch. Can you believe the fit she threw over that old teddy bear?!?! What a freak.
    Same here...I do believe that Lisa is stuck in the 80s, ie high hair, knee-high boots and a mini skirt and Tom was stuck in the 90s, ie long unkempt hair, flannels and the like. Kinda reminds me of my ex and me in college (but I had a much nicer Baaahstin accent instead of the Jersey accent).

I felt that Tom was kinda one-dimensional but the Fab 5 got him to brighten and lighten up a bit. I especially enjoyed Ted's excitement over the fact that even though the kitchen was a mess, Tom seemed to have all he needed to actually cook a good meal.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Pacheco
    Thank you so much Zhora!!!
    Yeah...welcome! Great avatar!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Rio Pacheco. Nice to have you aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Yeah...welcome! Great avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Rio Pacheco. Nice to have you aboard.
    Thank you both for the warm welcome!!!...this forum seems chalk full of cool people...and I'm really looking forward to posting on a regular basis!!!

by the way...I made the avatar myself...it was actually quite easy...if you'd ever like one featuring one of the Fab 5...just let me know...I'd be more than happy to make it for you!!!
    Last edited by Rio Pacheco; 08-07-2003 at 10:53 PM.

I'm glad you feel good about joining us Rio Pacheco. I hope you make yourself at home and check out some of our other forums. The FORT has lots of fun and interesting characters, and is a very friendly place. We're just getting started with our QEftSG forum, but there are many others that have been around a while and that you might get a kick out of.

I'm glad you feel good about joining us Rio Pacheco. I hope you make yourself at home and check out some of our other forums. The FORT has lots of fun and interesting characters, and is a very friendly place. We're just getting started with our QEftSG forum, but there are many others that have been around a while and that you might get a kick out of.

Zhora...you're too nice for words!!!...I began lurking on FORT when Queer Eye popped up as a single thread in the "Other Reality Shows..." section...I vowed that when it was granted its own forum that I would begin posting...and poof...here I am...it's really the only "reality" show that I currently watch (aside from "Boy Meets Boy", which I have mixed feelings about)...I've given up completely on "The Real World" and "The Osbournes" in favor of "Queer Eye..."...so this is one of my few reality television fixes...the only other show on TV I make it a point to tune into religiously is "Sex and the City"...and QE/SG has such a similar vibe...that's probably why I love it as well!!!

Foggy Doggy
    I'll chime in here with a thumbs-down on this episode as well....that Lisa was a tramp in disguise.

I loved the episode, until Lisa showed up that is. Tom reminds me of my ex brother in law. The girlfriend needs to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast