+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian "Butch" S. - Episode 101 Discussion

Brian "Butch" S. - Episode 101 Discussion

"Hair Today, Art Tomorrow"

Before:

After:

Check out the Bravo website for more before and after pictures and video clips.

What did you think of this episode?

This was the first one I saw. Although there have been other great episodes, this one is by far the most startling transformation I've seen to date. I was really touched by the genuine emotion that came out at the end of the show. In fact, I teared up both times I watched it.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

I was going to come in and say the same, Z! When he opened the door my daughter and I cringed! Not the guy you would even give a second look at unless you were making sure he wasn't trying to steal your purse. When they cleaned him all up! WOW!!!! Who knew such a goodlooking man was hiding behind all that hair! By far one of my favorite episodes!

I agree. This was probably the most drastic overhaul they've done yet. What a way to start the series!

[QUOTE=MajiH.....When he opened the door my daughter and I cringed! Not the guy you would even give a second look at unless you were making sure he wasn't trying to steal your purse. When they cleaned him all up! WOW!!!! Who knew such a goodlooking man was hiding behind all that hair! By far one of my favorite episodes![/QUOTE]

This was the second episode that I saw. I was surprised by what a little skin color and hair cut would do. Butch/Brian got such a great cut, his hair looked very touchable, as the FF demonstrated! (I'm glad I'm not the only one who like to touch people's hair).

I am gonna agree with all of you! After they started talking with Butch, I realized what a cool guy he was and that he had just lost his way! After the haircut, my mouth hit the floor. The Fab 5 turned him into quite the hottie! And Butch was extremely greatful to the Fab 5. My favorite episode so far! Oh...and who can forget Carson's famous crack den line??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I thought it was so funny that his female friend looked so shocked when he showed up at his art show.

She soooo wanted him.
    Her chin was on the floor and her tongue was hanging out every time she looked at him
    "That's Numberwang!"

Can ya blame her? He was adorable!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Butch turned hot and what difference with the apartment huh ?

Oh I know. I really want to watch Thom closely because he does such a wonderful job with things the victim already has. Just moves 'em around, adds a little paint and boom! New house!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast