+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Carson's Greatest Lines

i cant remember the episode but he said as he was cleaning out one of the straight guys closets.....looks it's the poster child of polyester and then not losing a beat disco is dead (son?) ....natural fabrics....repeat after me natural fabrics.....

Cloud 9
    What a difference a gay makes.

You don't want to be dressed up in your own house ... throws people off. That's how you guys must feel around me.

Regarding the old bar stools.

Here's a stool sample!

What a dismount, I don't think I've ever gotten off like that before. Was that your first time too?

We sold your children to buy you new furniture.

We'll get you a new bag and send this one back to Joan Schwartz in Boca

Poodle, his first quote made me think, "oh, no he didn't!" But, of course, "Oh, yes he did!"

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Poodle, his first quote made me think, "oh, no he didn't!" But, of course, "Oh, yes he did!"
    that's why I love Carson so much. He says whatever he feels, if it's a double entendre, offensive in some way, innappropriate or overtly sexual well then so be it.

Carson seems to get away with just about anything! Could you imagine what he's like without the cameras?

Newbie ici, registering because two of my favorite Carson lines have not been posted yet:

To George, after seeing his unfortunate cookware: "Does your **** just slide right out because it's nonstick?"

To Tom K, after saying he'll eat one of the old cookies if Tom will: "Oh [wipes mouth as he spits out the cookie], that's delicious!"

Swanky Ken! Carson is a trip, isn't he?

Since I'll never get to watch it where I am, the fantastic reviews here prompted me to download some eps...

How come no one posted this yet?

In episode 3- Tom K. (Make Room for Lisa)

Carson (holding a pair of sexy underwear, probably Lisa's): I don't remember coming here and getting drunk...

Thought that was hilarious!

And I like this one too:

Carson: People say I look like Ellen Degeneres.

I like how he said it with a straight (no pun intended) face. And you know what? He does look like her!

+ Reply to Thread