+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kyan Douglas - Grooming Guru

FORT Newbie
    What's truly sexy about Kyan is that he is not only kind but he is so gentle and beautiful all the time...ooh just love him!!

Personally, I can't stand his firm, fit body. What a turn off!

I do like his gentle speaking voice.

KYAN! me and my friend always say "he's too hot to be gay!!" but then again. 90% of hot guys turn out to be gay haha my fave episode of Kyan was when he himself did the guy's hair. he was so gentle. and nice. very cute!
    <3 RoNNi

faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

Hi! this is my first post!

I don't understand why Kyan isn't cutting people's hair and styling it for them. It seems like his sole purpose on the show is to tell people to trim their nosehair and jujj their hair from back to front. What doesn't make sense is that Kyan is a very well known hairstylist in Florida, and you would think that they would let him use his talents on people instead of just watch while someone else cuts the hair and gets the glory. Unless of course QEFTSG has some kind of deal with the different hair salons, where they get paid for showing their work.

blah! I still think Kyan should be cutting/styling the hair himself.

Poodle

I agree with you. He did color George's hair and was the one to cut off his locks for Locks for Love. (Locks for Love takes hair donations. When I did it, they needed at least 10 or more inches. They measures my hair at 12 inches with an actual ruler. It's great because it goes to help a child).

Perhaps, Kyan will be more hands on when it comes to cutting hair in the new episodes.

Pining for the Fab 5 the_shipper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    I don't understand why Kyan isn't cutting people's hair and styling it for them...Unless of course QEFTSG has some kind of deal with the different hair salons, where they get paid for showing their work.
    I actually thought about this too...and I would personally Luuuuurve to see Kyan doing hair with his own hands, instead of watching others do it. But I think that last part is right...while the salons and spas they go to don't get paid, and the salons themselves don't have to pay (I think that's the deal), it's almost like free advertisement for them, minus the actual cost of the styling. And we all know what a product-placement vehicle QE is, so I'm assuming that a lot of companies are now calling them up, begging to be on the show, hence why Kyan gets stripped of his major duties.
    aka the Shameless Shipper, because I really am shameless.
    .clocke.saula.the yobling.sculder.chris-rita.aj-annalisa.spoon-ice.

Jai, Kyan, Carson and other blends at the art of being me

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Kyan gets stripped....
    Yes, please!!!

I would love to see Kyan get a little more hands-on with the haircuts. Since he worked for Arrojo and seems to have a good relationship with them, they need to work something out when the show films there. He looked so damn good doing George's highlights and since that is his area of expertise, it would be nice for him to be able to do more. I love his heart to heart spa talks with the straight guys, but would really like to see him do more with the hair. Hopefully, in the new episodes he'll get to do more cutting/coloring.

eldee--My hair is about to the point where I can donate to Locks for Love. I've been growing it out for about a year. It looks horrible now, lol, but it will be worth it to donate it for the kids. I love that Kyan has mentioned LfL on the show. Hmmmmmm, perhaps he'd like to cut off my ponytail for me. A girl can dream, right?

Poodle

FORT Newbie

Kyan's Naked Naps !!!!!

I love ALL the guys, it's nearly impossible not to. But I can't get Kyan out of my fantasies...er...thoughts. What a hottie! In his "bio" he says:

1. Describe your ideal vacation location and activities.
    Camping at the beach with a beautiful man! Horseback riding on the beach, bonfires, scuba diving, swimming, lots of great seafood and wine, reading and naked naps.

Oh...my....GOD!!!! That is the sexiest thing I have ever heard. When I picture Kyan in my mind...he's curled up on my bed, on crisp white cotton sheets...sleeping in his birthday suit. So adorable. I just can't get the image out of my mind!!

I love you Kyan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanatic
    Yes, please!!!
    ....eldee--My hair is about to the point where I can donate to Locks for Love. I've been growing it out for about a year. It looks horrible now, lol, but it will be worth it to donate it for the kids. I love that Kyan has mentioned LfL on the show. Hmmmmmm, perhaps he'd like to cut off my ponytail for me. A girl can dream, right? Poodle
    Kyanatic, two weeks ago I planned to have my hair trimmed, instead I got a few inches cut off. Now, it's barely past my shoulders and I was trying to grow it long in order to donate it again. LFL will have to wait longer to get my hair/locks. Maybe if Kyan were to cut it, I would let him do it now. What do you think?
    Last edited by eldee; 09-18-2003 at 04:07 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Kyanatic, two weeks ago I planned to have my hair trimmed, instead I got a few inches cut off. Now, it's barely past my shoulders and I was trying to grow it long in order to donate it again. LFL will have to wait longer to get my hair/locks. Maybe if Kyan were to cut it, I would let him do it now. What do you think?
    I kept putting it off and putting it off. I had heard about LfL before and so, the longer my hair got the more I started to think that it would be a good idea to donate my hair. Even if they cut off 10 inches, I'm going to still have a good head of hair. And it's really thick, which I hate because it takes forever to dry. Maybe Kyan needs to set up some kind of charity event where he cuts and colors hair. Me first!!

+ Reply to Thread