+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyan Douglas - Grooming Guru

Woah, I'm slow, when did this show become its own forum? How great!

BTW - I adore adore adore Kyan

Could the man be any more gorgeous.

Lyzetth

Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    Ooooooh Kyan. I love his silliness, like dancing with the stuffed monkey around his neck and rapping the Missy Eliot song. Hot, funny, smart and stylish!
    Bwaaahaaahaaa A great Kyan moment indeed!! He also gets excited when it is "fashion show" time!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

OOOHHH!!!! What about Kyan in a cowboy hat!!

I wonder where I can find a picture of that...hmmm..

Lyzetth

FORT Fan
    Hes definitely the best looking one and I dont doubt that hes very talented in his field, but he doesnt seem to do much except constantly tell guys to shave after showering and use a fresh razor - which I hope people would know by now. He doesnt actually cut or style the hair - he takes them to a salon for that... and several of the last guys didnt even get haircuts so the makeover wasnt as dramatic from that standpoint.

Hmm...good point. Now you have me thinking?

Maybe he's there as eye candy or something? Just kidding, sort of.....hmmmm

Lyzetth

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    .....I cannot miss this show or Boy meets Boy! My Tuesday dance card is full!
    Rick. Welcome to the FORT and to the new QE/SG forum.

Looks wise, I'm another fan of Kyan.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Hes definitely the best looking one and I dont doubt that hes very talented in his field, but he doesnt seem to do much except constantly tell guys to shave after showering and use a fresh razor - which I hope people would know by now. He doesnt actually cut or style the hair - he takes them to a salon for that... and several of the last guys didnt even get haircuts so the makeover wasnt as dramatic from that standpoint.

Yeah but you could argue that Jai does even less. I think each makeover victim needs different things so some guys are needed more than others. Butch and Adam really needed Kyan but Vinny didn't, where Jai was a big help to Vinny, but not Ted so much. So it just depends. Either way I don't want to go one episode without any of the Fab 5, even if they are just eye candy!

Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    Yeah but you could argue that Jai does even less. I think each makeover victim needs different things so some guys are needed more than others. Butch and Adam really needed Kyan but Vinny didn't, where Jai was a big help to Vinny, but not Ted so much. So it just depends. Either way I don't want to go one episode without any of the Fab 5, even if they are just eye candy!
    Interesting points bostonsinclair and carrera! We may need to see a few more episodes to really see Kyan and Jai shine in their specialties. Even if they don't do much for the "victim", I still don't mind them showing up on my tv!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I wouldn't mind seeing Kyan just standing there.....hehe....

-Lyzetth

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    He probably doesnt do the guy's hair himself because he cant carry all his equipment everywhere, but then again i guess he could rent out a spot in those hair salons =/
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast