+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Kyan Douglas - Grooming Guru

I was suprised to see my boy Kyan featured on VH-1's I Love The 90's program for 1990. Isn't it odd that he was commenting about Edward Scissorhands

CIT. Carson In Training. PrAiSiNgPeAnUt's Avatar
    Welcome QueerEyeGurl, I agreed with everything you said, lol!!!
    BorderEevil2, kyan was talking about Edward Scissorhands? What did he say? I'm a big Johnny Depp fan you see and a big Kyan fan so I'd love to hear what he had to say!!!
    Thanks. x x x
    I AM WORTHY OF COUTURE!

Quote Originally Posted by PrAiSiNgPeAnUt
    BorderEevil2, kyan was talking about Edward Scissorhands? What did he say? I'm a big Johnny Depp fan you see and a big Kyan fan so I'd love to hear what he had to say!!!
    Thanks. x x x

Do you have VH-1?

Well I dont wanna ruin the tv viewing experience but i'll just say that he was contrasting Depp w/ his talents...

FORT Regular
    Hiya, thanks for the welcome . Well Queer Eye is starting in about an hour, me cant wait . So what did Kyan say about Edward Scissorhands?? I love Johnny Depp too. Such a beautiful man also . I have some good news for u guys. I have a gay mate who is sort of new to the net, he got his comp the other day and has connected the net up and he loves to chat and I was telling him about the forums. He loves Queer Eye and the thought of being able to find likeminded people to talk with about it annnnnnddd also being an avid Kyan fan too he would love it in here, he asked me to ask all ur permission first. Told him it twas not really necessary at all cause reading through the threads everyone seems really nice but he asked me to ask anwyay, he is such a sweetie and pretty shy but a real talker all the same. You will all like him heaps!

Mandy xoxox

CIT. Carson In Training. PrAiSiNgPeAnUt's Avatar
    Hi BorderEevil2, ummmm I don't think I do have VH-1, could you PM me just quickly perhaps? I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks. x x x
    I AM WORTHY OF COUTURE!

I'm thrilled that Kyan's on I Love the 90s. He looks quite hot too.

FORT Newbie

New Kyanite here!

Even though Kyan is a favorite of mine, I love all of these fabulous guys. I started writing to them over the summer and have been pleasantly surprised by the responses I've received--especially from Kyan! While the others have just written short notes, Kyan actually gave me a more heartfelt response to my letters to him. You see, I have RA and lupus and he not only thanked me for writing to him but also expressed genuine concern for my health. I got another short note from him yesterday thanking me for having written to him and apologizing to ME because he's been so busy! He then asked me how I was feeling and was I okay....

Jai's the only one I haven't heard from so far...

*sigh*

I have the QE DVD 4-pack, the DVD of them with the Boston Red Sox, Carson's "Off the Cuff", Kyan's "Beautified", the QE book, and I plan to get Ted's new cookbook when I get a chance.

Candy

FORT Newbie

Webpage for Kyan

After I saw how GREAT Ted Allen's webpage looked and despite how private Kyan is, I decided I would e-mail Ted to see if he could talk Kyan into getting a webpage of HIS own! lol

He replied that he would pass my message on to Kyan but then I thought, "now what if there were more than ONE person who did that?
    He may not want to be involved with something like that personally but maybe if he heard that OTHERS would love the idea.....???

http://tedallen.net/

info@tedallen.net

FORT Newbie

Is THIS the nicest letter or WHAT?

Check this out....

"Thank you for your letter. I appreciate your kind words and spirit. I am sorry to hear about your health issues (I have RA and lupus)but you seem to be dealing with things in stride. I am so happy to know that someone out there (you) understands and likes the work I do on the show. Say 'hi' to __________ for me (another friend of mine).
    Most importantly, please take good care of yourself."

And was signed, "WITH LOVE, KYAN"

I got a note from Carson: "Thanks for writing, Hugs and cashmere" and a "Thanks for your letter" from Thom....

but THIS one..........I can't even describe how it made me feel...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112