+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kyan Douglas - Grooming Guru

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jersey is good. I'm not a turnpike type of driver but, I do like the Garden State.
    Jersey is baaaaad. Seeing as I live in Jersey, I'd do anything to get to NYC. But I can't...because some idiot let his 10ft boa constrictor go in the sewers and snakes are banned now. I have three. There goes my dream.
    I love the Fab 5

Carson: Dead animals always add ambience...not.
    Kyan: Hey Jai, I found the culture. It's at the bottom of the toothbrush holder.
    Ted: I like to think of us as gay superheroes...without the tights.
    Thom: It's so ugly! Everything is so ugly!
    Jai: I broke the wall. I broke the wall and I'm not sure it matters.

LoveFab5, so you like snakes. Maybe you can post a picture in the For Animal Lovers Thread under the General Discussion Forum. It is not on the first page.

BTW, how do you get from NJ to NY? Do you drive or take the bus. (I was just wondering).

They look PERFECT! Oh mai gosh that's one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Well I'm glad Thom or Jai isn't taken! Because theu are for me!
    Last edited by GaYLoVeR; 01-02-2004 at 06:28 PM.

Kyan is is sexy... but sometimes he has his bad looks though... I am sorry to say

Okay, underarm waxing may not be for everyone but, it's worth a try. I don't know if Kyan would ever find a reason to wax a guy's underarms but let me tell you that the first strip HURTS!!!! Even having a few stray hairs plucked was a relief. I'll tell you that at first it will like like raw, plucked chicken skin but, then it's so smooth and clean looking.

If any of you have had other areas waxed, let us know or PM me. I'm scheduled for my legs and bikini "area" for the spring.

I wonder if Kyan ever tries to teach the guys how to care for their nails instead of only encouraging them to go to the salon.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    [QUOTE=eldee]Okay, underarm waxing may not be for everyone but, it's worth a try. I don't know if Kyan would ever find a reason to wax a guy's underarms but let me tell you that the first strip HURTS!!!!

eldee, Never had any waxing done, but when I was about 14 (46 years ago), I cracked an upper rib; the doctor ran a 2" piece of adheasive tape from right front to right back (the long way around), when he removed it about 4 weeks later -- ouch. Forget waxing the underarms.
    Can miles truly separate you from friends: If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -- Richard Bach

After I gasped, I actually said, "oh, Mommy". Tough girl, ain't I? Hopefully, the rest will be a little easier. (Maybe that's just wishful thinking).

Quote Originally Posted by LoveFab5
    Jersey is baaaaad. .....
    Have you already visited Cape May? (I love those Victorian homes.) Different parts of Jersey has something for everyone. Anyway, Jai was there in September.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    I heard something last night about Kyan and Robert Gant. Gant was at the QAF convention in Toronto last weekend and was overheard talking about the new house he just bought that he can't wait to show to Kyan.
    Can miles truly separate you from friends: If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -- Richard Bach

+ Reply to Thread