+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ted Allen - Food & Wine Connoisseur

I think that shot of Ted slicing off the top of that bottle in the video and then pouring the champagne was one of the best things about it. I believe in the beginning of the show he might have been a little bit in the background. I think he's great.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    I don't know what newspapers carried it, but our Wednesday food section had an article about Ted and food for the Super Bowl.
    Can miles truly separate you from friends: If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -- Richard Bach

In honor of the new upcoming episodes of the show, a few pics of Ted:

[IMG]images/img/fortted1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/fortted2.jpg[/IMG]

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Way to casual for Ted.....but cool pics....

James Dean look alike I didn't see but he almost can pull it off....

FORT Regular
    Oh I just love the pic in the leather coat . That is the best pic of Ted ever . Ted does have some great recepies, I made a cheeseball last weekend I had grave concerns nobody would eat cause my cooking lets say....... I NEED TED .... but it prooved the best thing there, next to the baked cookies and jamdrops. I think Ted would have been proud, that is what I kept chiming to everyone cause I was so proud. I envy Teds cooking knowhow but he is still sweet!

Mandy xoxoxoxox

I think Ted in the John Sica episode, he seemed more relax and a totally different man! In other episodes he seems cranky when he's teaching the straight men tocook, like there's this on episode where Ted said "Guys... I feel like I've wasted my time one this one..." it was sad...

FORT Regular
    I think Ted gets more serious than cranky. I think he takes things really seriously with his cooking and when he sort of runs the straight guys through everything and they mess up he probably feels that the guy was not listening properly to him or he might feel he has done something wrong and feels a bit defeated as apose the other guys who might succeed in their areas. I like Ted all in all, I think him being the oldest he is more mature.

Mandy xoxoxoxo

I think that Ted can get a little cranky at times, but I love him! It's so funny because when the fab five are watching the straight guy from the loft, he always makes these funny comments in that serious voice of his and I just die laughing! Ted is AWESOME!!

BTW, love those pictures of him!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

FORT Regular
    Yeah Ted is cool . He is the sort who would take you in after a long nights clubbing and partying with Carson and Jai and make you bacon and eggs and tsk tsking at how early in the morning it is to be cooking .

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Yeah Ted is cool . He is the sort who would take you in after a long nights clubbing and partying with Carson and Jai and make you bacon and eggs and tsk tsking at how early in the morning it is to be cooking .
    Exactly! Partying with Carson and Jai?! OMG, that would be so much fun! And yes, I could definately see Ted taking someone in and cooking them breakfast! Yum! The food he cooks looks SOOOOO good!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

+ Reply to Thread