+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Thom Filicia - Design Doctor

I agree, Morgan, about the voices Thom does... he is sooo funny Especially at the beginning of the Alan Corey episode when he was in the bathroom alone looking around and said -- in a very low voice with kind of a "southerny" accent -- "This is a ugly a$$ bathroom if you ask me." Too funny

this is for some of the earlier posts in this thread, self explanatory

IMHO, the ressemblance doesn't go very far! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by elysive
    this is for some of the earlier posts in this thread, self explanatory

IMHO, the ressemblance doesn't go very far! hehe

Thom sooooo does not look like Jon Lovitz! Thanks for putting those pics up as proof

Speaking of @$$es, I thought I was going to pee myself and still react as such when I think of the wings and ass comments, when Jai says "those wings make your ass look so fierce" and Thom does his hick "don't it though?" ROTFLMAO.

The "do these wings make my ass look big?" he follows up with kind of overshadows his "don't it though," but go back and watch it again!!!! omg....*about to pass out*

and lol sinclair, you can't believe how hard it was for me to find a pic of jon lovitz WITHOUT a pronounced double chin! hahahahah....

I don't think Thom looks anything like Jon Lovitz either. I personally think he looks like Howie D of the Backstreet Boys. Especially in the last episode with that outfit he was wearing. I love the Wings/Thom part. It's too funny. Another one of my favorite is in the George episode and he's talking about the Victoria's Secret catalog. He makes the cutest face. Hell, everything he does is adorable!!

Okay, this is kind of getting scary now. I'm convinced that someone stole some of his good DNA and made some clone like guys!

Sweet K Angel, Howie looks likes a younger Hottie, I mean Howie. He also has elements of Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by elysive
    Speaking of @$$es, I thought I was going to pee myself and still react as such when I think of the wings and ass comments, when Jai says "those wings make your ass look so fierce" and Thom does his hick "don't it though?" ROTFLMAO.

The "do these wings make my ass look big?" he follows up with kind of overshadows his "don't it though," but go back and watch it again!!!! omg....*about to pass out*

elysive... was that in the Alan ep?? I don't remember that part I don't think I've taped over it yet... was it at the beginning, middle or end??

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    elysive... was that in the Alan ep?? I don't remember that part I don't think I've taped over it yet... was it at the beginning, middle or end??
    Hey, that was in the Tom Minogue episode while they were destroying his living room (aka piling stuff up in the center of room).

Thom has such a personality. I liked it when he did his "southern" imitation after Jai drew open the shower curtain in the livingroom. These five have such great personalities and feed off/play with each other so well!

+ Reply to Thread