+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Thom Filicia - Design Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    oh good! I thought I was the only one that thought that!!! It was bugging me till I thought oif who it was, Not that I'm a fan of Jon Lovitz, not by any means anyhow anyway I am.

Me Too! I couldn't figure out where I had seen Thom before, and as soon as I read this, I said "Of Course, that's it!"

I'm not a big fan of Jon Lovitz either, but I DO like Thom.

Love to love you, baby! puppylove's Avatar

Meeting Thom (sigh...)

I am a female who thinks Thom is hot. He has the warmest personality and great sense of humor. I had the pleasure of meeting him in Milwaukee, WI at a home improvement show. He gave about a 1-hour talk about decorating and had a Q&A session. Some questions were about decorating, but most were about the show. Afterwards he signed autographs for about an hour and took pictures with people who were fortunate enough to have brought cameras along. I got a big hug and had my picture taken twice with him and he was so sweet and funny. He also signed pictures for us. It was a wonderful experience, and the pictures we took turned out great!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by puppylove
    I am a female who thinks Thom is hot. He has the warmest personality and great sense of humor. I had the pleasure of meeting him in Milwaukee, WI at a home improvement show. He gave about a 1-hour talk about decorating and had a Q&A session. Some questions were about decorating, but most were about the show. Afterwards he signed autographs for about an hour and took pictures with people who were fortunate enough to have brought cameras along. I got a big hug and had my picture taken twice with him and he was so sweet and funny. He also signed pictures for us. It was a wonderful experience, and the pictures we took turned out great!
    Are you the same person that is posting their story on TWoP? If so, get back over there and finish it. lol I too am a female that thinks Thom is hot. Kyan too, as my user name might imply. It's so nice to hear that the boys are as nice in person as they are on the show. Thanks for sharing.

Love to love you, baby! puppylove's Avatar

meeting Thom (sigh...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanatic
    Are you the same person that is posting their story on TWoP? If so, get back over there and finish it. lol I too am a female that thinks Thom is hot. Kyan too, as my user name might imply. It's so nice to hear that the boys are as nice in person as they are on the show. Thanks for sharing.

No, this is the only site I posted my wonderful experience. He told us at his talk that this was his first public speaking experience, so maybe he's going to start traveling around doing this sort of thing. Watch your local stations and listen to the radio. That's how I found out about his appearance. It was all over the news. Really, a person would never know how much money this guy has by meeting him. He also had a member from his design company with him who was quite nice.

Hey guys, Thom and the FF are on Oprah Monday morning! Is there anyone in Chicago who'd like to join me at Harpo studios and try to get a pic and autograph from Thom and the fab 5???

Woohoo

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by elysive
    Hey guys, Thom and the FF are on Oprah Monday morning! Is there anyone in Chicago who'd like to join me at Harpo studios and try to get a pic and autograph from Thom and the fab 5???

Woohoo
    It's already been taped. They're all at the Emmys in LA, right now.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by puppylove
    No, this is the only site I posted my wonderful experience. He told us at his talk that this was his first public speaking experience, so maybe he's going to start traveling around doing this sort of thing. Watch your local stations and listen to the radio. That's how I found out about his appearance. It was all over the news. Really, a person would never know how much money this guy has by meeting him. He also had a member from his design company with him who was quite nice.
    Okay!! Someone was posting their story around the time that you were. Glad to hear that Thom is a sweetie in real life. Not that I expected anything else. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the Oprah info. I read a story somewhere that when a woman met Thom at a NARI lecture, he stopped dumbfounded and the first thing he told her how amazing beautiful she was. He sounds like a great guy.

BTW--not to be TOO nosy, but what's TWoP?

Did anyone catch him for a minute or so on Access Hollywood last weeK. I caught it where he and Carson said something about the Emmy's and gave advise. I don't remember what was said, but Thom had his hair cut. I was wondering how better he would look and he really did look quite handsome. Good for Thom!

+ Reply to Thread