+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    eldee... try this: http://www.arriveateleven.com/audio/love.ram

I just tried it from this post and it plays the song right away. Hope it works for you BTW... I have RealOne Player.
    I don't have a RealOne Player, but my school has it and I just heard the song. Thanks Sinclair!

Re: your coworker, ask her. I didn't find anything objectionable in the lyrics.
    Last edited by eldee; 09-16-2003 at 11:59 PM.

I love Jai....do you think he'd marry me? I know I'm female..but oh my..he's such a cutie. We could go shopping..and take vacations...and cruises.....and get a pedicure and manicure together...have our hair done...see a play...............sigh....... .....
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Jupiter. Bad news first, no, Jai will not marry you. For those fun things you need a mall and salon friend, and not necessarily a husband. The good news, you will find a man to give you all the joys you might want in a relationship/marriage that a husband can provide. (Use your imagination.)

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I don't have a RealOne Player, but my school has it and I just heard the song. Thanks Sinclair!

Re: your coworker, ask her. I didn't find anything objectionable in the lyrics.

Hi there eldee I've been on vacation so I haven't been online in a week -- can you say withdrawal??

I'm glad you finally got to hear the song Thanks for verifying that the lyrics are okay. I will have to ask her if she's heard it yet.

Loserdork... and proud! ~*~Morgan~*~'s Avatar
    Grrrr... RealOne is not working with me on this. Is the song available for any other players? Just curious... I'll be working on my player, but it could be a while .

Anyways, I too am a Jai fan. He's just a carebear! He's sooo adorable! Doncha just want to run up and give him a hug (and... *ahem*... perhaps something else...) whenever you see him? I'm so glad he's on the show now. Nothing against Blair, but I find myself mighty dissapointed whenever an older show without Jai comes on.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Morgan~*~
    Grrrr... RealOne is not working with me on this. Is the song available for any other players? Just curious... I'll be working on my player, but it could be a while .

Anyways, I too am a Jai fan. He's just a carebear! He's sooo adorable! Doncha just want to run up and give him a hug (and... *ahem*... perhaps something else...) whenever you see him? I'm so glad he's on the show now. Nothing against Blair, but I find myself mighty dissapointed whenever an older show without Jai comes on.

Morgan... what sort of trouble are you having?? I have version 2.0... maybe you need to upgrade?? I didn't have any trouble at all... just clicked on the link Hope you get to hear the song... you'll love it

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    Morgan... what sort of trouble are you having?? I have version 2.0... maybe you need to upgrade?? I didn't have any trouble at all... just clicked on the link Hope you get to hear the song... you'll love it
    I'm not sure actually. I've been having computer problems as of late, so I'm sure it's not the site. RealOne seems to be quitting on me before it even starts playing though... I'll have to mess with it a little .

~*~Morgan~*~ , if all else fails, maybe you can try this. If you have a Barnes and Nobles at your location (somewhere over the rainbow), perhaps you can hear it there. Although I haven't tried it, the one in my area has it set up where you can listen to a song. If you do this, copy the site address and take it with you, just in case, and good luck!

Thanks so much for the help guys! I finally got it to work . Wow... I absolutely love his voice! We should really hear him sing on the show more often. A new tune to go with the opening sequence perhaps? Hey, a girl can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Morgan~*~
    Thanks so much for the help guys! I finally got it to work . Wow... I absolutely love his voice! We should really hear him sing on the show more often. A new tune to go with the opening sequence perhaps? Hey, a girl can dream...

+ Reply to Thread