+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 253

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

  1. #51
    Jadydangel
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jadydangel, is that you in the pic with Jai? It's okay to tell me and make me jealous.
    Yuppers, that's me...Outside the Nederlander theatre in NYC in the RAIN! WAHOO!

  2. #52
    sinclair
    Guest
    Can someone help me out?? Maybe "the_shipper"... do you know what the lyrics are to Jai's song? I told someone at work about it -- she thinks he's a cutie, too-- and she is kind of avoiding me now. I listened to the song pretty closely and didn't hear anything explicit Oh well... maybe she just didn't check it out yet or she's avoiding me because she thinks I'm annoying -- tee hee

  3. #53
    the_shipper
    Guest

    "Love is Good" lyrics

    Well, I don't have the lyrics transcribed per se, but I'm 99.9% positive that there aren't any explicit ones, especially because the song borders on feel-good pop (or maybe it is feel-good pop, but I digress...). Lol, so I don't have any theories as to why your co-worker's avoiding you

  4. #54
    sinclair
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Well, I don't have the lyrics transcribed per se, but I'm 99.9% positive that there aren't any explicit ones, especially because the song borders on feel-good pop (or maybe it is feel-good pop, but I digress...). Lol, so I don't have any theories as to why your co-worker's avoiding you

    "feel-good pop" -- hee hee

  5. #55
    ronsypooie
    Guest
    hey, i'm new and i just d/l Jai's single. oh. my. gosh. i hope he does the L.A. stint of RENT!!! 'cause i'm SO going! whether or not Jai's in it. if he's in it, that'd be sooooo awesome.

  6. #56
    eldee
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Sorry, lol, I guess I should have been a little bit more specific, since it takes a little bit of digging to get to...

    When you're on the front page, (skip the intro if you want to) click on the link at the bottom that says something like, "Click here to buy..."

    I think that should take you directly to the album directory (there are 2, lol), and the first track of Jai's single should be a link to a .ram file...
    Okay, so I'm a dork (only I can say that!) I clicked on it and I only got some slow electric guitar thing. Ahh, any advice from anyone?

  7. #57
    sinclair
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Okay, so I'm a dork (only I can say that!) I clicked on it and I only got some slow electric guitar thing. Ahh, any advice from anyone?

    eldee... try this: http://www.arriveateleven.com/audio/love.ram

    I just tried it from this post and it plays the song right away. Hope it works for you BTW... I have RealOne Player.

  8. #58
    eldee
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    eldee... try this: http://www.arriveateleven.com/audio/love.ram

    I just tried it from this post and it plays the song right away. Hope it works for you BTW... I have RealOne Player.
    Sinclair, your so good to me! I'll try to do that on another computer next week. I have a good feeling that it will work. Thanks!
    *****************************
    BTW, I checked the Fame archieve and it seems that due to his recording responsibilities, Harleem Lee will not be in Fame on 42nd Street. If I hear or read any updates about that, I'll let you know.
    Last edited by eldee; 09-13-2003 at 01:50 PM.

  9. #59
    sinclair
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Sinclair, your so good to me! I'll try to do that on another computer next week. I have a good feeling that it will work. Thanks!
    *****************************
    BTW, I checked the Fame archieve and it seems that due to his recording responsibilities, Harleem Lee will not be in Fame on 42nd Street. If I hear or read any updates about that, I'll let you know.

    You're very welcome eldee


    That's funny ... I check the archive every once in awhile too and just saw that last night. Thank you though... any info on Harlemm is greatly appreciated. He seems to have gone into hiding -- he must be working very hard and I know his CD will be fantastic

  10. #60
    SydneyBristow23
    Guest
    I'm adding Jai to my favs list(so far just him,Carson and Kyan with Ted making his way onto the list )

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.