+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jadydangel, is that you in the pic with Jai? It's okay to tell me and make me jealous.
    Yuppers, that's me...Outside the Nederlander theatre in NYC in the RAIN! WAHOO!
    ~No Day But Today~

Can someone help me out?? Maybe "the_shipper"... do you know what the lyrics are to Jai's song? I told someone at work about it -- she thinks he's a cutie, too-- and she is kind of avoiding me now. I listened to the song pretty closely and didn't hear anything explicit Oh well... maybe she just didn't check it out yet or she's avoiding me because she thinks I'm annoying -- tee hee

Pining for the Fab 5 the_shipper's Avatar

"Love is Good" lyrics

Well, I don't have the lyrics transcribed per se, but I'm 99.9% positive that there aren't any explicit ones, especially because the song borders on feel-good pop (or maybe it is feel-good pop, but I digress...). Lol, so I don't have any theories as to why your co-worker's avoiding you

Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Well, I don't have the lyrics transcribed per se, but I'm 99.9% positive that there aren't any explicit ones, especially because the song borders on feel-good pop (or maybe it is feel-good pop, but I digress...). Lol, so I don't have any theories as to why your co-worker's avoiding you

"feel-good pop" -- hee hee

hey, i'm new and i just d/l Jai's single. oh. my. gosh. i hope he does the L.A. stint of RENT!!! 'cause i'm SO going! whether or not Jai's in it. if he's in it, that'd be sooooo awesome.
    <3 RoNNi

faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Sorry, lol, I guess I should have been a little bit more specific, since it takes a little bit of digging to get to...

When you're on the front page, (skip the intro if you want to) click on the link at the bottom that says something like, "Click here to buy..."

I think that should take you directly to the album directory (there are 2, lol), and the first track of Jai's single should be a link to a .ram file...
    Okay, so I'm a dork (only I can say that!) I clicked on it and I only got some slow electric guitar thing. Ahh, any advice from anyone?

Okay, so I'm a dork (only I can say that!) I clicked on it and I only got some slow electric guitar thing. Ahh, any advice from anyone?

eldee... try this: http://www.arriveateleven.com/audio/love.ram

I just tried it from this post and it plays the song right away. Hope it works for you BTW... I have RealOne Player.

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    eldee... try this: http://www.arriveateleven.com/audio/love.ram

I just tried it from this post and it plays the song right away. Hope it works for you BTW... I have RealOne Player.
    Sinclair, your so good to me! I'll try to do that on another computer next week. I have a good feeling that it will work. Thanks!
    BTW, I checked the Fame archieve and it seems that due to his recording responsibilities, Harleem Lee will not be in Fame on 42nd Street. If I hear or read any updates about that, I'll let you know.
    Last edited by eldee; 09-13-2003 at 01:50 PM.

Sinclair, your so good to me! I'll try to do that on another computer next week. I have a good feeling that it will work. Thanks!
    BTW, I checked the Fame archieve and it seems that due to his recording responsibilities, Harleem Lee will not be in Fame on 42nd Street. If I hear or read any updates about that, I'll let you know.

You're very welcome eldee

That's funny ... I check the archive every once in awhile too and just saw that last night. Thank you though... any info on Harlemm is greatly appreciated. He seems to have gone into hiding -- he must be working very hard and I know his CD will be fantastic

I'm adding Jai to my favs list(so far just him,Carson and Kyan with Ted making his way onto the list )
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

+ Reply to Thread