+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

Ain't he just the cutest thing you ever saw??! I just love Jai. I think he'd be a hoot to take a vacation with.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Pining for the Fab 5 the_shipper's Avatar
    Lump me in as another fan of Jai! I was fortunate to see him in the Toronto production of Rent too...ah, what a good show that was...

I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned his dancing sequence on last week's episode...the more weeks that go by, the more I enjoy him; Has anyone heard his single? A proper description of it would probably be either dance or pop, and I like it, although I can't pinpoint whether that's because I actually like the song, or because it's Jai's...in any case, go check it out at Arrive at Eleven, if you haven't already.

The Shipper, I didn't see Jai listed separately. Anyway, it still didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the_shipper
    Lump me in as another fan of Jai! I was fortunate to see him in the Toronto production of Rent too...ah, what a good show that was...

I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned his dancing sequence on last week's episode...the more weeks that go by, the more I enjoy him; Has anyone heard his single? A proper description of it would probably be either dance or pop, and I like it, although I can't pinpoint whether that's because I actually like the song, or because it's Jai's...in any case, go check it out at Arrive at Eleven, if you haven't already.

Thanks for that link the_shipper!! Jai is such a sweetie I really like the song... listening to it the second --make that the third-- time. How much fun would it be to see him perform it live

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    The Shipper, I didn't see Jai listed separately. Anyway, it still didn't work for me.
    Sorry, lol, I guess I should have been a little bit more specific, since it takes a little bit of digging to get to...

When you're on the front page, (skip the intro if you want to) click on the link at the bottom that says something like, "Click here to buy..."

I think that should take you directly to the album directory (there are 2, lol), and the first track of Jai's single should be a link to a .ram file...

Quote Originally Posted by eldee

eldee... depending on what comes up when the page loads you should see "Jack Store" at the top of the page... if you don't see it just click on "Home" and then you'll see "Jack Store" as an option. Anyway...(I'm just so good at explaining things ) once you click on "Jack Store" you'll see the picture of Jai's CD cover... I hope you get to hear it!

Reports are that Jai was seen swing dancing tonight at Jack's Joint in NYC.
    "It's Aesop's fable of Staten Island and the kitchen table" - Dallas

Swing dancing?? Argh...this guy just keeps gettin' better, lol...
    Why don't I live in NYC?! *tearing out hair*

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Me too (and once off-broadway). It's my all time favorite B'way show.
    Angel is the BEST, isn't she??? He was so good. I've also seen Andy Senor as Angel too

To keep on topic.....I would love to see more Jai singing
    Totally a RENTHEAD here! and I SO **Heart** Jai's Angel perf. I didn't get to see him in Zanna, Don't! But I gather he was fabulous. Yay for Jai!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~No Day But Today~

Jadydangel, is that you in the pic with Jai? It's okay to tell me and make me jealous.

+ Reply to Thread