+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

After watching the last episode I found myself jump up and proclaim "I LOVE JAI! outloud
    !Fab Five Fanatic!

Jai: Idiot's guide to beer... Who's that much of an idiot that they need a whole guide to beer?

For those you guy who missed it in July Jai is coming back August 2-14!!

I'm so glad he is coming back! I just bought tickets to see him on the 11th. I can't wait! *squeals*

FORT Regular
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh , is Jai doing a concert? Oh god if only he came over to our shores. Tell me more pleaseeeeee, will there be photo taking??

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    argh..!!! i share your pain queereyegurl.. if anybody does go to jai's show, whatever he may be doing, please, take photos and post them up here. queereyegurl and i will thank you for it. heaps!!
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh , is Jai doing a concert? Oh god if only he came over to our shores. Tell me more pleaseeeeee, will there be photo taking??
    Well he isn't doing a concert he his performing in Tony Award Winning RENT as a SPECIAL guest playing the character Angel but he has to dress drag which I'm totally fine with! And he used to be in the Canada RENT and then went to the US Rent! But he's really GREAT!
    Lay Down, You can relax, no phones, turn of the fax, today is over now the night has begun...I told you things that you hoped I would Love is Good

sigh.. i wish i lived in new york city right now so bad, it's not funny.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

FORT Regular
    Oooooo I am partial to Jai in drag :rolleyes , okay so I think him being in lipstick. a wig and dress hot..okay so I am strange , well either way if you can get pics u must, us poor little Aussie fans would much appreciate it ***attempts Bambi eyes*** pretty pleasums,that would make us happy lil vegemites indeedy ( man I can sound camp sometimes )

OoOo..!! i agree to everything queereyegurl said. we'd really appreciate it if somebody posted pics of jai in his spotlight. *sigh*ahh...

FORT Regular
    You like Jai in drag SydneyGirl? . Ahhh us Aussies stick together, I love it

+ Reply to Thread