+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

Was Jai or a cruise director in a former life?
    I notice he's ALWAYS roll calling the fellow fab five-ers at the begining & when they are leaving...

Here are some facts about Jai:

His first name is David
    His zodiac sign is Cancer
    He had a frog named Marty Soul
    His favorite movie is My Best Friend's Wedding
    He won "Best Actor" at Smithtown High School
    He performed in two choirs (jam choir and the main adult choir) at his church, Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBallerina
    I used to never watch Queer Eye, then I saw Jai in Rent and now I go out of my way to catch it. He's so adorable. I got so close to meeting him outside of Rent but I got mobbed by hysterical girls and pushed back in the circle around him, by the time I was close Scary Spice had replaced him. It's too bad hes a crab person.

Welcome to the board! That's awesome that you got to see Jai in Rent! How was the show? He looks so adorable as Angel! Too bad all those girls pushed you back in the crowd. That kind of stuff happens to me when I go to concerts and things because I'm short and can't push my way through the crowd.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

FORT Regular
    Howdy and welcome to the board I am a crab person too. If I get scared into my shell I go and off I scuttle into my dark sandune. Jai is very Cancer like though, very warm and I would imagine very family orientated. Apparently though Cancerins have a very very moody side too that one should not cross, mmmm never imagine Jai as ever getting angry, yet I can relate to that side coming out. Specially if people gang up on anyone I care about. Man what I would give to meet Jai. I have vowed if the guys do come over here to Aussie I am sleeping out all night, so is Sydney Girl along with me, she does not realise this but she is . That ok with ya Sydney? and any other Aussies on here. God imagine us all in one place, now that would be a new and interesting thread!

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    thanks for the useful info confetti. i've read it before. but i love re-reading useful facts on jai. so thanks for it. =)

www.str8girlseyeonthefab5.com

this site rox. i don't know who created it, but just to tell them, its a really cool site with lots of interesting things.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

FORT Regular
    So if the boys visit our shores SydneyGirl are u with me in camping out over night? we could be the first in to meet Jai. ... huh huh huh. We could meet the chocolate drop muffin man in person hint, hint, hint . Yes I love that site. I am still getting through all the pics that are on there. The whole site is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by foolishempress
    thanks for the useful info confetti. i've read it before. but i love re-reading useful facts on jai. so thanks for it. =)

www.str8girlseyeonthefab5.com

this site rox. i don't know who created it, but just to tell them, its a really cool site with lots of interesting things.
    The person who made the site was this girl named Deanna she's a nice one...I email here and she tells me about the video files and pictures and stuff...
    Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    So if the boys visit our shores SydneyGirl are u with me in camping out over night? we could be the first in to meet Jai. ... huh huh huh. We could meet the chocolate drop muffin man in person hint, hint, hint . Yes I love that site. I am still getting through all the pics that are on there. The whole site is fantastic!
    I'm sorry to say they're staying in the US region....for now... but maybe in the way way way future...

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    lol..!! i am soOooooOoo there if he comes!! oh man.. i wish he would come to our shores pretty soon. i'd get my duffle bag and camp right outside wherever he may be going. sort of like them australian idol auditions. hmm.. any news on whether he "IS" actually coming?
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

Jai Fans Yahoo Group

Hey guys!!!! Have you ever heard of the Jai Fans Yahoo Group?? It's an e-mail group with about 135 members in it where we talk about QE, and of course the very good looking JAI!! here's the link to the group. I hope to see you all there!!!!

e-mail me personally for the link to the site... and put JaiFans URL in the Subject line

I Love You All. I Love JAI More!!!!!!!

JaiFan Analyse
    Analyse
    "When Making an Enterance Always Remember Three Things: Face, Attitude and DRAMA." ~ Jai Rodriguez

Jai is very Cancer like though, very warm and I would imagine very family orientated. Apparently though Cancerins have a very very moody side too that one should not cross, mmmm never imagine Jai as ever getting angry, yet I can relate to that side coming out.
    I was sort of talking about this South Park episode, where thE Fab 5 are all crab people. I wish I could post a picture but I cant. Just AIM me if you want to see it.

+ Reply to Thread