+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

FORT Regular
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh I have been trying to put attachments on the page and I have no idea if they have even attached cause they are not showing up properly, cuz if they have I have attached them twice . I cant see a resmebelence with Rove and Jai SydneyGirl, they look completly different but I spose other people see what others dont. I attached some piccies of Jay Hernandez cause to me he looks a lot like Jai. Just go to Google Search and you will find pics there of him.

Awww, that's a cute picture of Jai! Thanks for posting that link!!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey04
    i wonder how long this forum has been here for?
    it started before the Queer Eye premiere

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    sigh. lol. oh well. i guess it's pretty hard to find any resemblance in anybody to jai. he's one of a kind. . hopefully, science can take its toll in the future and clone him. muahaha..
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

hey, i was looking through a couple of jai sites the other day, and i was wondering, does anybody have any interesting facts on him? anybody.. at all?
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

FORT Regular
    Nothing too interesting SydneyGirly buttttttt there is an actual fact I do know
    JAI IS A HOT HOT HOT SNOOGIMS CHOCIE CHIP MUFFIN .......

Sorry I just had to add that, but in the meantime I will see what I can find out and I will send it on!

cool. thanks queereyegurl. haha, i recently showed a picture of jai to my friends, who didn't think he was so *hot* because he was on queer eye and they thought it was BORING :phhht . but after they saw the pictures, they were so caught up in it and thought he was absolutely adorable. lol. just goes to show love at first sight really does exist.

sorry i had to write that. but i had nothing better to put on.

All of my friends say Queer Eye is boring too! And most of my friends said Jai was HOT HOT HOT, but some of them said he was 'okay'. OKAY?!?! Are you kidding me?! My friends are crazy.

I try to get all of my friends to watch Queer Eye, and only two of them have actually started watching it.

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by foolishempress
    hey, i was looking through a couple of jai sites the other day, and i was wondering, does anybody have any interesting facts on him? anybody.. at all?
    Well he has 2 dogs, and 2 parrots, and he had a frog named Smarty Soul...i think?..
    He was in commercials for Sony and Blockbuster and he was a guest star in All My Children as a father...

Jai looked like Thomas Ian Nicholas

And AMAZINGRACEMAN please don't tell me Jai's hair looked like this...

There was this forum I went to and there were like a lot of people that went to school with Jai.. one of them said that he didn't come out then yet but he knew he was gay because on the bus ride home Jai would be hitting on him and he didn't really like Jai it was funny I'll try to find that forum...
    Last edited by Soul_Sympathy; 07-20-2004 at 09:35 PM.

I used to never watch Queer Eye, then I saw Jai in Rent and now I go out of my way to catch it. He's so adorable. I got so close to meeting him outside of Rent but I got mobbed by hysterical girls and pushed back in the circle around him, by the time I was close Scary Spice had replaced him. It's too bad hes a crab person.

+ Reply to Thread