+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

FORT Regular
    Oh gosh Mands has so many more pet names for Jai, that list is only her main ones. I just sit and go "Awwwww" I find that sums it all up. Dont get Mandy started on Jai, she thinks he is the most adorable thing next to baby persian kittens :rolleyes . No no I can see what you all mean. Jai is defiently soulful and sooo romantic. I wish more straight men could catch onto that concept. I get embarrest sometimes cause I get a bit soppy when I talk to Mands about different guys I have dated and all the cutsie stuff, she just stand there and says "No keep going it is so beautiful" . Jai is defiently a lovely guy , cute as a button too and like me cries very easy . I felt a little bit of a girl when I would cry seeing whether happy or sad I seem to start to bawl before I saw those eps of Jai crying now I just let it flow and say "Well Jai can, so can I"

Scott

Jai is so FINE!

i wonder how long this forum has been here for?

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    lol. i'm assuming that this forum has been here for quite a while already. i mean, who can resist jai?! hmm.. i'm still trying to find is jai has any siblings. exact brother look-a-likes perhaps, even..
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

hey guys, guess what i found out?!! jai's an only child!! aahhaha. that is so cool. well, i said that since i'm an only child myself too. although he has a 4 year old step brother from his mother's second marriage. woo hoo.a little jai in the making. ahaha. too bad i'm what.. *counts fingers* 12 years too old.. sigh..

here's the site if anybody's interested.
    http://www.str8girlseyeonthefab5.com/photos/Jai/a_2_p18.jpg
    Last edited by foolishempress; 07-16-2004 at 11:49 PM.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

Damn no straight boilogical brother...

FORT Regular
    Awwwww damn it all ...ahhh well I spose you cant clone something that hot can ya. A baby Jai, we will all be ancient by the time her gets to our ages, I will be super ancient by then . Hey I have an idea. Howz about we look for pics of guys we think would look like Jai's brother if he had one. Just random guys.Catch is though they cant be famous, they just have to be normal everyday guys. Something different for everyone. Just do a search and see what we all come up with.

hey queereyegurl, i have a friend, hu reckons that when jai had his short hair, he looked a little like rove from rove live. what do you think?

http://www.str8girlseyeonthefab5.com...drive-jai2.jpg
    Last edited by foolishempress; 07-17-2004 at 09:28 AM.

he went to th same hisgh school as me...I dont know him though...I know a few people who did (Smithtown Highschool) in Smithtown NY

omg..! wow! that's so cool, amazingraceman. wish i went to that school.. too bad i'm stuck halfway across the world. :phhht i wonder what jai was like while he was in high school. straight a's..?

+ Reply to Thread