+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

FORT Regular
    Oooooo I just saw those gorgeous posed piccies of Jai Jai like the ones of the other boys on the white background. I was searching for those. They are just soooo gorgeous. . Tha little romantic .... oh u gotta love it, IT IS NOT FAIR........

Mands xoxoxo

[ Yo aMoR Jai ] =) foolishempress's Avatar
    lol!! =D simply irrisistable.. lol @ queereyegurl's *snoogims*. cool pet name ^^"
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

J.J.: Live at Lunch *CoOoTe*

FORT Regular
    Awww thankya Sydney girl . Okay I am going to go full throttle here with pet names, will make some crindge, will make some winge, but I cant help it so here we go ( ok that didnt go well but I have a had a long day)
    Jai falls under the following pet names as per usual every Monday night at 8:30pm in Mandy's household when he was an adorable moment.....

Ahem....

Smoogie Woogie du little mushy choccie bear
    Snoogie Woogie mushigans
    Pocket Sized Chocolate Drop Muffin Cake
    BAMBI BAMBI BAMBI EYES *squeak* ( yep at 23 I still squeak)
    Mushy Wushy sugar plum baby boo........

okay thats enough.. think I have humiliated myself enough in this post. All I can say is when it comes to Jai I go to unidentifieable goo
    When it comes to Kyan ...... all thoughts need censoring....

Heehee! I love your pet names for Jai! They're definately perfect for him!

Awwww, Jai!!! He's so cute!

--Molly, the goth
    Last edited by confetti; 07-14-2004 at 11:09 AM.
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

aww!! how sweet queereyegurl!! i especially love..
    *Pocket Sized Chocolate Drop Muffin Cake*

mmm.. chocolate drop muffin cake... is that nice?

hmm, i don't think i refer to jai as anything. man i am so lame. he's too cute. any pet name i give for him would only kill his image.
    Why would you leave these around, underneath your pillow? I thought it was a sex toy.. .:. Jai.R

FORT Regular
    Thanks girls. Yep chocolate drop pocket sized muffin cakes are yummo. Specially the ones I make cause I go crazy with the chocolate drops. Oh gawd I sound pathetic dont I!! :rolleyes . Awwwww u have to have a pet name for Jai. I think Coooote is perfect cause when u say it it comes out cooter that your average cute. I cant give the other guys any pet names whatsoever, Jai is just so wittle and coooote and I cant help myself. Imagine what it is like when I get a kitten or puppy :rolleyes . Hey Sydney girl do you guys have to wait for Queer Eye for two weeks there, up here in Queensland we do, TWO WEEKS WITHOUT JAI AND THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSS . Must be getting new eps in. I will go and have a look at the official site to see what is next.

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Yep chocolate drop pocket sized muffin cakes are yummo. Specially the ones I make cause I go crazy with the chocolate drops.
    Aww! They're good just like Jai is! Heehee! I like to call Jai 'kitty' for some reason. I call Carson the same thing. They both remind me of kittens because they are both oh so cute! Yay!

--Molly, the goth
    'Laughing at the Christmas lights...' -- "Let's Go to Bed" by The Cure.

FORT Regular
    Awww kitty, yep that suites a heap. It suites Carson the most cause of his pretty kitty eyes

Quote Originally Posted by QueerEyeGurl
    Thanks girls. Yep chocolate drop pocket sized muffin cakes are yummo. Specially the ones I make cause I go crazy with the chocolate drops. Oh gawd I sound pathetic dont I!! :rolleyes . Awwwww u have to have a pet name for Jai. I think Coooote is perfect cause when u say it it comes out cooter that your average cute. I cant give the other guys any pet names whatsoever, Jai is just so wittle and coooote and I cant help myself. Imagine what it is like when I get a kitten or puppy :rolleyes . Hey Sydney girl do you guys have to wait for Queer Eye for two weeks there, up here in Queensland we do, TWO WEEKS WITHOUT JAI AND THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSS . Must be getting new eps in. I will go and have a look at the official site to see what is next.
    man.. i so don't know how to use the quote thingy. but hey queereyegurl, we have to wait for two weeks too!! because of that jessica mini series thingy. sigh!!! argh!! oh well. good things come to those who wait.

FORT Regular
    Well I went and had a wee lookie at what is coming up. I wont give it away cause I dont know if I am allowed to, seeing my smells thread has seemed to dissapear for some reason Maybe it was too "intimate" But the new ep is up there, wait till you see the pic of Thom with the goggles. OMG . I am going to watch the preview. I remember once they took it off for a month, ONE WHOLE MONTH, Mum and I had to watch recorded eps to replace them till they came back . Cant do without our Queer Eye over here Jai of course looks adorable as always

+ Reply to Thread