+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

He is REALLY Important!!!!!

ok heres the deal...I couldn't disagree more...I cant figure out how you guys can think that Jai has no place on the show . The reasons you you have listed are the minor things he does for the guy, but what about the major things he did. For example in the Waren episode Jai booked him a stage reading for his musical Up in the Air with some of the more prestigious producers in Broadway. That wouldnt seem like a big deal if that wasn't the business Waren wanted to get into as a career. Musical Theater is a real tough business to get into. If it wasnt for Jai Waren and others like him would probably be sitting around still trying to figure out what to do and how to do it right. Yes he does tell people how to propose...whats wrong with that? I for one would much rather have my future husband to propose to me in a way that was romantic and creative and that didnt involve a sports bar or whatever. He tells the guys what to do to show their love for their girlfriend/wife when they quite plainly havn't been doing a good job of it before. If that's not an important role in the show then I don't know what is. You can grow out of a haircut or clothes, and the place you call home may change as well but the memories of the perfect proposal or date (or whatever the event done is) will last forever. And I think Jai does a marvelous job and he definately has one of the more important parts in the show!!!!!!!
    I LOVE JAI HE ROCKS!!!!!!
    ~JaiLuver2007~

MelCho
    Sorry :rolleyes I still disagree. Jai's idea of giving "proposal advice" is, "Tell her how you feel from the heart...tell her how much she means to you...." Any 5 year old could come up with that!! Now, the set-up that Thom designed for that other guest (was John his name?) when he proposed to his live-in girlfriend was AWESOME. The Morrocan decor couldn't have been more romantic - now that's what I call a setting .

I dunno - taking a guy to a store to have him pick out a boring necklace is NOT that inventive! Yes, the one episode you mentioned above is the ONLY time I saw Jai do anything of importance on the show -and I mean ONLY time.

Thats cool...

Thats fine...I respect your opinion...I don't think its right but i respect it...once again i will reiterate that he basically shows the guys how to show love to their wife/girlfriend only when they have no idea of how to do it themselves. I still think that Jai has a very important place on the show and its just that his helpfullness doesnt always show on the episode, its something that they can carry forever. And besides... his advice doesnt just effect the guys on the show...it effects many people who watch it too.

To get the ball rolling on the upcoming new episodes, here are a couple of pics of Jai:

[IMG]images/img/fortjai1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/fortjai2.jpg[/IMG]

FORT Newbie

reply to questions bout issue

Firstly about the 'not gay enough' comment that was meaning that the report over the radio said that stereotypically speaking he wasnt as 'camp' as the others, like he doesnt really act like Carson does he? Hes my fav thats for sure- hes soooo hot!
    And where did I hear iT?
    In Australia on Australian radio.

But again, if Carson is the standard of being "gay enough", why would Jai be singled out? NONE of them is as camp as Carson, and Jay is "far" from the straightest arrow (pardon that phrase) of the group. That would be Ted.

HUH? WHAT?!?!

Each Fab Five guy has their OWN qualities and styles that made me instantly love them when I watched the first episode when it aired back in July.
    SOME improvements were made in reference to Jai and Kyan doing MORE hands on input on the show. Now analyzing what TEAM they really play for?!?!?!.....No uh uh Dont go there!

Jai wasn't on the first episode. In fact, he wasn't on the first TWO, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Jai wasn't on the first episode. In fact, he wasn't on the first TWO, I believe.
    I already know that because Bravo aired them out of order.

I still love the episode with Kevin Downey Jr. When he called his girlfriend's parents permission to marry her. And he said "I will love her until I'm dead". I laughed at Thom's response to that. "That just sounds so strange. I want to marry your daughter 'til I'm dead."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread