+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 253

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

  1. #121
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11
    ha ha i dunno man, but i love him so bloody much too. I cant get enough of him. My friends get pissed at me cause i talk bout him so much

  2. #122
    Life is Crazy
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London England, just out of Central London, I am not posh at all I never want to be posh I like being a city girl.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5
    I can't get enough of that stud he is soo bloody fine, I just wanna rip his clothes off lol. And doesnt he has have a really good body, he is not scrawn at all which made me happy that he wasn't.
    P3@cE out to you LOVERS of Jai

  3. #123
    Life is Crazy
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London England, just out of Central London, I am not posh at all I never want to be posh I like being a city girl.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5

    Anyone Met Jai

    Hey, Jai Fans
    Is anyone lucky to have met Jai in person, if you have you are soo damn lucky I would do anything to meet him. Is he really hot in person, and is he a nice guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    P3@cE out to you LOVERS of Jai

  4. #124
    TAR - Simply the best
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    95

    Jai

    I know I'll be in the minority here, but don't get me wrong - I'm a huge fan of the show - Thom and Carson are amazing. But Jai, I mean REALLY, he contributes so very little to the show. I remember one night watching both Saturday Night Live and MAD TV and both had sketches satirizing QEFTSG. Both made mocking comments to Jai being absolutely worthless. Frankly, I think he's only there for good looks (and even there Kyan may have him beat) but don't feel he has provided any of the straight guys deep, meaningful or relevant information that any of the other four couldn't have given. After seeing the special showing the taping of the Fab 5's music video, I couldn't help but think that this was all about Jai's dancing and attempting to launch his musical career. :rolleyes:

    Please don't flame - I think Jai is a nice guy, handsome and outgoing and he deserves some success. I simply question him being on this particular show.

  5. #125
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    tarworld I think that you have big OO's and I really mean that in a good way! BTW, you are able to state your opinion regardless whether anyone agrees or not. However, I do know what you mean. Jai seems to provide more of the Dear Abby quick type of advice on how to pay more attention to your gf/wife. I do like the gifts that he picks out.

    Re: his dancing. I believe his strong point is more his lovely vocals than his dancing, unless he continues to go to classes to elevate his dance/competition skills.

    Hopefully, the producers/editors will give him more air time to show what he does.

  6. #126
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11
    I totally agree, buuuuut i still love him, i wish he would bring out an album soon

  7. #127
    Luscious Pichus Pookipichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by tarworld
    I know I'll be in the minority here, but don't get me wrong - I'm a huge fan of the show - Thom and Carson are amazing. But Jai, I mean REALLY, he contributes so very little to the show. I remember one night watching both Saturday Night Live and MAD TV and both had sketches satirizing QEFTSG. Both made mocking comments to Jai being absolutely worthless. Frankly, I think he's only there for good looks (and even there Kyan may have him beat) but don't feel he has provided any of the straight guys deep, meaningful or relevant information that any of the other four couldn't have given. After seeing the special showing the taping of the Fab 5's music video, I couldn't help but think that this was all about Jai's dancing and attempting to launch his musical career. :rolleyes:

    Please don't flame - I think Jai is a nice guy, handsome and outgoing and he deserves some success. I simply question him being on this particular show.
    Hon,

    worry not about the opinions of others... there are always people who will disagree. However, in this instance, I am in total accordance with you.

    I think that Jai is the most useless member of the "Fab Five". It's almost a mockery, a self-parody to have him on the show. He seems nice enough, but don't call him the "culture" boy, call him the "coffee" boy, or the "sit around trying to look cute" boy.

    Everytime it gets to his segment, I cringe. He's like Snarf from Thundercats, only I can't imagine him saving the day. What the producers are thinking I don't know... when I think of culture, I think ettiquette, history, a vast store of knowledge. When I listen to Jai, I think bubbles. So many of my queer friends are much more worldy than he is, I don't know how he can show up to work without feeling embarassed.


    Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

  8. #128
    Fort Beaudyfull BorderEevil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Francisco,CA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by AsHiE_BaBe
    I totally agree, buuuuut i still love him, i wish he would bring out an album soon
    Which Album?

    Are you talking about his own album?
    It is available online I THINK...I heard one of his songs...I LIKED IT!

    The Broadway Album featuring Jai Zanna Don't is already in music stores

  9. #129
    TAR - Simply the best
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu

    Everytime it gets to his segment, I cringe. He's like Snarf from Thundercats, only I can't imagine him saving the day. What the producers are thinking I don't know... when I think of culture, I think ettiquette, history, a vast store of knowledge. When I listen to Jai, I think bubbles. So many of my queer friends are much more worldy than he is, I don't know how he can show up to work without feeling embarassed.
    Agreed - 100%. Especially the bubbles part. I think when Jai knocked on the producer's doors, he probably thought he was auditioning for a pajama party reality show. One of these days, I swear he'll erupt into an uncontrollable fit of giggles. Simply lacks the credibility everyone else on this show possesses. If I were the other Fab Four, I'd be talking to the producers about getting someone else. Until then, it will just be the Fab Four, and then Jai.

  10. #130
    Swinging in the hammock Ilikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Taking a long vacation in the tropics
    Posts
    6,539
    For the Culture position, I think Jai does a great job, the problem I have is that most of the shows don't need that slot filled. I mean, taking a dad to climb a rock wall so that he can bond with his daughter? what the hell was that all about?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

    Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.