+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

Quote Originally Posted by Jais Dancer
    Well he doesnt act like it, i never said he wasnt gay. :rolleyes
    Maybe you don't mean anything questionable by your posts but, quit while you're ahead.

Yes, Jai is very sweet and talented.

FORT Newbie

Sup guz.. IL LOVE JAI

hey guz, im new here.. im from Australia
    I totally luv jai 2.. but u guz r so lucky u actually live round his area, da only tim i get to c him is once a week on queer eye. lol Im soooo jealous

FORT Newbie
    oh damn, on my first message i made a spell mistake lol i ment I LOVE JAI not IL LOVE JAI, neway u get the pic

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Of course not, John...didn't you know that? We're They're too busy looking for converts so we they can get more toasters!
    I agree!

Life is Crazy
    London England, just out of Central London, I am not posh at all I never want to be posh I like being a city girl.
    Hey, Guys
    I am a newbie to this all new message board thing, but I am not new to Jai as I really like him. I am not a guy but a teenage girl from London.
    I bought Rent of someone but never got to see it because, my video doesnt work with the videos you have in America boohoo.
    Hopefulli I will go New York one day and I will meet him and I will go wild.
    Eve

JaiLover

There are all kinds of great threads here at FORT. Take a look around.

FORT Newbie
    hey rnt we aloud to use lingo on this site

FORT Newbie
    ok cool, so all you guyz no that jais real name is DAVID lol, i luv that name

Life is Crazy
    London England, just out of Central London, I am not posh at all I never want to be posh I like being a city girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiLover
    Hey, Guys
    I am a newbie to this all new message board thing, but I am not new to Jai as I really like him. I am not a guy but a teenage girl from London.
    I bought Rent of someone but never got to see it because, my video doesnt work with the videos you have in America boohoo.
    Hopefulli I will go New York one day and I will meet him and I will go wild.
    Eve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Life is Crazy
    I love Jai soo bloody much, I can't get enough if him that I had to stick a photo of him on my ceiling so I could look at him when I first wake up.
    Raise you hand in the airl if you think he's buff lol, I know I do for a fact. Eve

+ Reply to Thread