+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 253

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Well...I love dogs. What kind are they?

  2. #102
    FORT Newbie Fab5Fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11
    aww... did any body notice how cute Jai looked when he was talking to the owl in the Warren L. episode? lol he said something like "Oh Mr. Owl, I'm sorry you have to live here with these smelly musician folk." lol hes adorable!
    just thought I'd point it out cause there hasn't been to many new posts on the Jai boardand he's my favorite!
    !Fab Five Fanatic!

    Jai: Idiot's guide to beer... Who's that much of an idiot that they need a whole guide to beer?

  3. #103
    Soul Food Soul_Sympathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab5Fanatic
    aww... did any body notice how cute Jai looked when he was talking to the owl in the Warren L. episode? lol he said something like "Oh Mr. Owl, I'm sorry you have to live here with these smelly musician folk." lol hes adorable!
    just thought I'd point it out cause there hasn't been to many new posts on the Jai boardand he's my favorite!
    Omg! That was like the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I was going to die and then walk into heaven!!! He looked gorgeous!

  4. #104
    Queer Eye Rocks! Lunahaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Hey
    I'm new on here and I"m from the UK. I started watching the Queer Eye show earlier this year and I love it. The second series just started here last night. We had a whole weekend of it last weekend, well 12 episodes and we taped them all.
    I don't normally like reality tv shows that much, I don't watch much tv at all, but this show got me hooked. I only really watch this and Miss Match with my fiance. He loves it too and he's not normally that taken with gay guys!

    I love all of the Fab 5 but my faves have to be Jai, Kyan and Thom. But as I said I love them all.

    Actually since I'm in the Jai thread, I also happened to hear his single he had out before the show and love it. Does anyone know where I could get it?
    I have emailed the arrive at eleven guys, but had no response yet, maybe because it's been a while since the single??
    I've found a couple of signed ones on ebay US but they got a bit pricey and some don't ship to the UK.
    I've just been listening to it off the arrive at eleven site constantly.
    I'd love to hear his album when he does it too.
    He reminds me a little of my fave artist.. Darren Hayes too, has a similar voice in a way.

    I'd have loved to have seen him in Rent in the UK. I saw it and I can't even remember who played Angel in ours but I liked him too, I did look him up at the time but have now forgotten, it's been a few years.
    I'd love to have been able to see that Zamma,don't show too. I'd never heard of it till I started looking up Jai though.

    He seems a lovely, sweet guy, very emotional, honest and sensitive. The way all guys should be!


    Well I'm off but hope to drop by again soon.

    Yvonne

  5. #105
    Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    140

    Jai has an official website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunahaze
    Hey
    I'm new on here and I"m from the UK. I started watching the Queer Eye show earlier this year and I love it. The second series just started here last night. We had a whole weekend of it last weekend, well 12 episodes and we taped them all.
    I don't normally like reality tv shows that much, I don't watch much tv at all, but this show got me hooked. I only really watch this and Miss Match with my fiance. He loves it too and he's not normally that taken with gay guys!

    I love all of the Fab 5 but my faves have to be Jai, Kyan and Thom. But as I said I love them all.

    Actually since I'm in the Jai thread, I also happened to hear his single he had out before the show and love it. Does anyone know where I could get it?
    I have emailed the arrive at eleven guys, but had no response yet, maybe because it's been a while since the single??
    I've found a couple of signed ones on ebay US but they got a bit pricey and some don't ship to the UK.
    I've just been listening to it off the arrive at eleven site constantly.
    I'd love to hear his album when he does it too.
    He reminds me a little of my fave artist.. Darren Hayes too, has a similar voice in a way.

    I'd have loved to have seen him in Rent in the UK. I saw it and I can't even remember who played Angel in ours but I liked him too, I did look him up at the time but have now forgotten, it's been a few years.
    I'd love to have been able to see that Zamma,don't show too. I'd never heard of it till I started looking up Jai though.

    He seems a lovely, sweet guy, very emotional, honest and sensitive. The way all guys should be!


    Well I'm off but hope to drop by again soon.

    Yvonne
    Don't know if you tried going to his official website, here's the address
    http://jai.goddess-glow.com/

    I bet if you email the webmaster he would be able to provide you with information on obtaining his single.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

  6. #106
    Jai's Dancer Jais Dancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jai's Bedroom ;)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    Ohh, Im on his official website thingy. Its heaps cool.
    There's a little banner at the bottom of the page and its got Jai on it, from Zanna Dont. He dyed his hair a blondish color and he's wearing eye-liner.
    Iam Karina, by the way, nice to meet y'all , im new here and I adore Jai.
    he's so gorgeous and sweet, makes me doubt that he's ever a queer!
    ..::Wanna Get Dirrty::..
    ________________

  7. #107
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Um, okay, yeah, because gorgeous and sweet guys could *never* be gay. :rolleyes

  8. #108
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,903
    Of course not, John...didn't you know that? We're They're too busy looking for converts so we they can get more toasters!

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    If anyone meets their quota and gets some good electronics, please consider sharing with me.

  10. #110
    Jai's Dancer Jais Dancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jai's Bedroom ;)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Um, okay, yeah, because gorgeous and sweet guys could *never* be gay. :rolleyes
    Well he doesnt act like it, i never said he wasnt gay. :rolleyes
    ..::Wanna Get Dirrty::..
    ________________

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.