+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez - Culture Vulture

On broadway that's sexy! He can sing! I haven't heard him sing yet? I wonder if he's going to be on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's soundtrack? Hmmm... He's also on the New Guy eh.... do you know what part on the movie he is in? Did you he sing in it?

Found some pics of Jai in the Movie New Guy!

Gaylover, for some reason, I'm not able to access either site. Did anyone else have luck?

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Gaylover, for some reason, I'm not able to access either site. Did anyone else have luck?

I couldn't get there either, eldee.
    Can miles truly separate you from friends: If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -- Richard Bach

Maybe Gaylover and just post the pic(s).

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    It is a YAHOO group. You have to be a member of the group and logged in to see the photos. I can't tell from the address what the group name is though. :mad:

12hdd

That explains it. Thanks!

Do you have any favorite episodes? I'm sure non of them are with the first culture vulture Blair.

12hdd

That explains it. Thanks!

Do you have any favorite episodes? I'm sure non of them are with the first culture vulture Blair.
    Hi Eldee!

My favorite episodes... Josh Diaz- For Jai's dance move and John B. because he was so good looking to begin with and he really seemed to take to heart what the guys said and did. I liked George's episode too. He is so good with his mom. You have to respect a guy who is that sweet with his mom!

What about you? Did I miss your picks along the way? I was on vacation for 2 lovely weeks!

Vacation? I'm jealous! I hope you had a great time!

I liked the ones you mentioned for the same reasons.

Now, as much as I like Jai, they really haven't shown him doing any special dance skills for a trained dancer. Maybe he should have been given more credit and given something special to do for the video.

He does have such a sweet and clear voice that I adore!

John B. seems like the nicest guy. George is so sincere.

An Josh Diaz was so nervous but still pulled off "the move".

The John the cop was funny and Jai really shook his money maker in the beginning. Plus, the one where he sang a little bit.

Vacation? I'm jealous! I hope you had a great time!
    Snowed in with my parents, younger sister and 3 dogs... You be the judge! LOL! No, it was fun.

Now, as much as I like Jai, they really haven't shown him doing any special dance skills for a trained dancer. Maybe he should have been given more credit and given something special to do for the video.
    I have been thinking the same thing. Even his video dancing didn't really showcase much of his talent. Then again, the other guys weren't really showcased in their fields either.

He does have such a sweet and clear voice that I adore!
    I received a copy of Jai's single "Love is Good" as a belated Christmas gift. I love it!

The John the cop was funny and Jai really shook his money maker in the beginning. Plus, the one where he sang a little bit.
    I have only seen that episode once! I need a DVD of all of the episodes shown so far!

+ Reply to Thread