+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fab 5 Back on NBC, and on Leno (08/14)

FORT Regular
    Leno may have dumped the QE set, but they kept the green room. The photo here is of Leno in the green room with Presidential candidate Howard Dean and supporter Rob Reiner in the background. I can't say I'm surprised they kept it, though. Why would you expend effort to go back to, what did they call it, women's correctional facility chic?

FORT Regular
    And Catherine Zeta-Jones on the show said she loves what the Fab 5 did to the dressing rooms.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I actually stayed up to watch the first Leno episode..the first time I watched in ages...Jay is just not funny...on top of that late night variety isnt the best venue for the Fab 5....though the net work bosses may have seen it differently...I am sure the Fab 5 have done more for Leno's ratings then he did for theres.....but the dressing room needed alot of help and Thom did a great job on it...

did anyone notice that the Leno QE set is BACK???? I believe it happened on Sept 22 when the internet voting was officially over. Thom was quoted in some interview that they had intentions of keeping it from day one, and they just have to work out a lot of glitches and perfect it! Yay! Leno--one more Filicia/QE convert!

FORT Regular
    What are you talking about? I watched a couple days ago and didn't see anything. But Leno did say on his first week back from hiatus after the Friday "reveal" episode that they had gotten rid of the QE set but that they would incorporate the QE design later, and I thought it was just a blow-off.

Also, I do agree that Leno just isn't that funny. But he does get good ratings. For example, on Tuesday, Leno scored a 5.3/12, Letterman got a 3.3/8, and Nightline got a 3.4/7, and that's pretty typical.

FORT Regular
    Wait, you're right, the set has changed. It's got a dark brown desk and tan chairs now. But it's not the furniture that the queer guys picked out. It's more generic. But it's an improvement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234