+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season 2?

Season 2?

I was looking on the CW site, and it said Audition for Season 2! And I'm confused... why are they having a 2nd season? Is one of the PCD leaving? Does anyone know anything about this?

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be amazing to have a second season. I really like this show, but I don't want a PCD to leave.

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2350328;
    Don't get me wrong, I think it would be amazing to have a second season. I really like this show, but I don't want a PCD to leave.
    Unless it's Asia ...

I too like the show--much more than I thought I would. If there is a second season, perhaps they can learn from the mistakes they made this go round.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2350343;
    Unless it's Asia ...

I too like the show--much more than I thought I would. If there is a second season, perhaps they can learn from the mistakes they made this go round.
    I hope it's not Asia. I hope if one leaves, it's Carmit. She's so old for the PCD. She's like 32.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2350343;
    Unless it's Asia ...

I like your positive thinking

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2350371;
    I hope it's not Asia. I hope if one leaves, it's Carmit. She's so old for the PCD. She's like 32.
    32! Time for the retirement home.

Well, really, it is not like they had to have the first season of the show. They had enough PCDs as it was. But, yeah, they must have something in mind (Someone leaving the group or having the season 2 winner replace Asia). Because if they kept adding members it would be ridiculous.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

ok yea i agree it would be pretty stupid if the season 2 winner replaced asia or something thats dumb..i think the winner should become a permanant pussy cat doll

I heard a rumor(this could just be a rumor tho) That Nicole was laeving, and that was the main reason they had the show. But my source isn't all that reliable, so it may not be true. Or maybe they kicked Asia out already :S lol

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Nicole said that she is doing a solo album but is not leaving the group. She is 28 and Carmit is 32 and Asia is 18. That's a big age gap. I think Melody was the youngest, in her early twenties, but even then there is a difference between 18 and 22 (there is a big difference between a college freshman and a college senior). There is a thread on the group's site asking for Asia to be kicked out of the group. I have no idea if they really want to make the group 8 and more and have a PCD village or if they are planning for retirements and solo careers.

If Nicole leaves I hope Asia or Melondy take the Lead singer role.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2355138;
    If Nicole leaves I hope Asia or Melondy take the Lead singer role.
    Yeah, that would be cool. But I hope Nicole doesn't leave. I really like her. But Melody is a great singer too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast