+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season 2?

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2363256;
    I so don't have what it takes to be a PCD, but I know Melissa R and Chelsea do. Well, I want to see them both as solo artists, but won't hurt for them to be on the second season either (like Making the Band, when they kept 3 from the first season). I mean, Nicole started as a reality tv star and landed a legitimate place in music. Why not Melissa R and Chelsea use this opportunity too?!?!
    I think based on popularity alone, they should have Mel R and Chelsea as the "foundation" for the band and then find four other girls to complement them.

LOVE that idea!

I agree...more so with just Melissa R.
    Chelsea I could do without but she can sing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2363283;
    I think based on popularity alone, they should have Mel R and Chelsea as the "foundation" for the band and then find four other girls to complement them.

I think that is a great idea! I think if they are smart they will sanp up Mel R and Chelsea before anyone else does.

Although, I would really love to see them replace Asia, have a year-long revolving contract and pick a new doll each year! That way if they make a bad choice they can fix it.

Oh look, Melissa famewh*ring again.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2350328;
    I was looking on the CW site, and it said Audition for Season 2! And I'm confused... why are they having a 2nd season? Is one of the PCD leaving? Does anyone know anything about this?

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be amazing to have a second season. I really like this show, but I don't want a PCD to leave.

Not sure if this is a things for a Season 2 but I ran across a posting for a new Pussycat Doll show. A friend of mine said some shows do not want to tell you a second season is coming out but place ads like this that kinda keep it vague:

Now Casting Pussycat Dolls Present..

Description:

CASTING HOT FEMALE SINGERS WITH KILLER DANCE MOVES for TV show on CW network...
    Do you have what it takes? Are you an amazing singer with killer dance moves? Do you dream of having a career like the Pussycat Dolls?

The CW Network, Interscope Records and pros from the Pussycat Dolls have teamed up to discover and showcase new talent on the CW show; Pussycat Dolls Present;
    Young hopefuls ages 18 and older, will have their singing ability, dance moves and sheer self-confidence put to the test, as they vie for the opportunity to sign a deal with Interscope Records and start their recording career.

I cant post a link to it since I guess I am a noob here but its at this page

realitywanted.com/index.php/latest/1263

---------

I think this group is gonna flop, it will make for a good reality show, but the group itself once formed wont be as good when the show ends.

The group name already peeves me. Girlicious... yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2459349;
    The group name already peeves me. Girlicious... yeah...
    THE NAME IS GIRLICOUS
    Make it work!

CCL

Girlicious is a stupid name...but Pussycat Dolls is not much better. Anyhow, it is early days. By the time the show actually airs maybe they'll have changed the name to something better.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123