+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robin Antin

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Robin Antin

I hope its ok to start this thread, but I fell in love with the show and as the episodes went by, I simply started to ADORE Robin Antin.

She seems really professional, she does know what she wants, she seems to really care and feel for the girls and the show doesnt revolve around how great she is *coughtyrantmcough* but she does the girls justice. So here's a thread on Robin.. and some information:

I decided to quote from Wikipedia because from all the sites ive read, this is the most concised yet informative one

Robin Antin (born July 6, 1961) is an American choreographer, music video director, actress, and entrepreneur. In 1995 in Los Angeles she founded the modern burlesque troupe The Pussycat Dolls which, by 2005, had been diversified into various media including: an R&B recording group with international hits; a Las Vegas nightclub venue and floorshow; various merchandise; and a reality TV series.

As a choreographer, Antin worked with entertainers such as Paris Hilton, and artists such as Pink, The Offspring and No Doubt. Additionally, she was responsible for the dance ensembles in various films.

She is the sister of celebrity hair stylist Jonathan Antin , director Steve Antin and actor Neil Antin.

Robin Antin in Don't Cha music video

FORT Fogey

Re: Robin Antin

As botox-ridden as she is, I still love her. She really does care for the girls; it's crazy! And, you're right, she's very professional.

Wow, she and her siblings are all so in the show biz! I hope they're all successful.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Yeah and both Steven Antin and Johnathan Antin were involved in the search for the next doll...
    Initially I thought "not another empire-type show..." but Robin is proving to really have an eye for talent and a passion for getting girls to be involved in the type of performing she adores. That itself is beautiful to watch.
    *bites back ANTM snarky comparison*

FORT Newbie

Love it, she's TOTALLY botox-ridden. I like her, but can't get over the fact that her lips move but the rest of her face is just plastic. Her face, can't stop staring at such a weird-looking face... but she is nice.

How old is she, really. Besides the excessive botox, she looks nice.

Well since she was born on July 6 1961. She is now 45 and will soon be 46. Yeah, I think that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino;2348679;
    Well since she was born on July 6 1961. She is now 45 and will soon be 46. Yeah, I think that's right.
    She looks great for 45 going on 46. Also she is an entrepeneur in a town that eats people. That is pretty amazing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

She is only 45??? I would have guessed older with her horrible plastic surgery and the overdoing it on the botox. She looks early 50s. I also can't stop staring at that face. It was really interesting when Mariela was eliminated and it seemed as though she was sad, but she couldn't quite pull off the proper expression.

I'm glad you started this thread too Astridr. Robin seems to be very generous with the good life...compared to ANTM she really pampered those girls.
    BE YOUR OWN LEADER...the king is dead!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast